Cursed with a Branch of Sin, Deadmen and Deadwomen strive to survive or escape from Wonderland. Will you fight or will you escape?

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jinx(ing) The Situation....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyojin

PostSubject: Jinx(ing) The Situation....   Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:42 am

Haruhi walked the halls of G Ward once more having guard duty luckily she had some lower ranking people doing it this time.... She had called lock down and walked away to head back toward her usual spot to relax.... She leaned up against the wall twirling her finger in her long beautiful hair thinking to herself about everything that has happened.... "Che.... How annoying...." She sat down on the floor watching the silent halls it was really late and she didn't mind shirking off the minor duties however she really didn't feel like going back to her own room....

The last couple lonely nights had gotten depressing.... She had been thinking more and more about her fiancee' and wondered just what she was going to do.... "I'm bored...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jinx(ing) The Situation....   Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:46 am

"Bored, or lonely?" he asked lowly, that ever monotone, bored voice of his speaking up as he leaned against the wall out of her sight, hood pulled up and hair down, long and shaggy, going to his waist. "Sounds to me, like your run in with Hound has really managed to get you down..." he mused lowly as he shifted to look at her.

"Could it be, that a Deadman was right? Is that why it upsets you so much?"

PostSubject: Re: Jinx(ing) The Situation....   Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:51 am

She looked up and sneered at the man before her.... "Heh.... Is that what you think?.... Why so curious about me?.... You never gave a crap before...." She thought about her run in with Hound and started getting annoyed that was embarrassing as hell for her and this bastard made it a point to let her know he knew about it.... "And what are you doing this fine evening gracing me with your presscence?..." She looked at the man and then shrugged as if it didn't concern her....

She never knew too much about this one here.... Knew he was the second down on squad ones branches but other then that never cared to get to know him...... She yawned as if a bit sleepy..... "Bored.... Just a bit bored...." Answering his question eventhough she was lieing...... She didn't care..... Atleast to keep him asking questions would provide some entertainment she mused.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jinx(ing) The Situation....   Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:59 am

"I'm not a man who usually wanders freely. I'm usually waiting for Reiki to get done with work so that we can go hang out on the fair grounds," he told her lowly, shrugging. "It isn't so much that I never gave a crap, more along the lines of I've never had the chance to speak to you in person..." he said as he pulled his hood down off his head and looked at her, piercing, blue eyes the color of worm eater, meeting her own.

"As for that lie...I'll let it slide. I'm not looking to punish you for having a run-in with Hound...hell, even my men have run-ins with him...and hate every second of it...of course, Reiki finds it rather amusing to let Hound getaway with whatever the hell he wants...heaven knows why..." he said, shrugging again. "If it really was Hound...admitting he was right won't make you any less of an Undertaker. Just means he can read people better than you...that, and he's actually pretty smart...for a crazy dog..." he mused lowly.

Last edited by Murasaki on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.info
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Jinx(ing) The Situation....   Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:07 am

For a minute she was silent then she laughed loudly..... "No.... It's not that..... It is more he reminded me not to be so foolish as to condemn all for one.... Him and Kaze have a habit of pointing out the idiocy in someones actions...." She looked at the man and said..... "Haruhi..... I don't think I have heard your name....." This was nice she couldn't remember the last time she had a conversation with someone that wasn't threatening her life or calling her and idiot or attempting to 'touch' her..... Though the prisoners that tried that usually didn't keep their hands afterwards.....

She looked at the man and tilted her head.... She then punt her hand between her legs to hold the edge of her shirt down as if not to show her panties as she stood up off the cold ground..... She looked at one of her men and he assured her all cell doors were locked for the night..... "Huh.... Usually its more of a hassle then what it is tonight...." She mumbled to herself.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jinx(ing) The Situation....   Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:18 am

"Hound points out the obvious usually...but to the person he points it out to, they can't see it for themselves until Hound says something about it..." he said lowly, watching the foot soldiers wander the halls. "I'm known as Jinx...but my real name is Muon Horobi..." he answered her as he watched them idly.

"Hound is actually an ok guy...once you get past that attitude of his, that is..." he said lowly, as he turned back to look at her.

PostSubject: Re: Jinx(ing) The Situation....   Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:24 am

Haruhi smiled then nodded in agreement.... "Yeah.... Yeah he is...." She watched as her last foot soldier disappeared in the dark hallways of G ward.... It was so creepy when she was alone guarding at night.... "I hate this..... I wish.... I never even fell in love with that man..... I wouldn't be here now doing this....." She looked back at him and said.... "You know none of the other Undertakers have ever spoken to me especially since I was elevated to Commander of Squad Three.... It's nice.... I know my reasonings but I never got to ask another why is it we do this?...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jinx(ing) The Situation....   Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:30 am

"But if you had never fell in love with that man, you would never have found out how strong you truly were...as a person, as a bright woman, and even more importantly, as a soul..." he said lowly. Usually, philosophical things weren't his style, but every now and then, he got to prove just how wise he truly was, even with the lack of a sense of humor, he made for a pretty interesting conversation.

"As for why we do this...the question is as hard to answer as 'why do we live?' It's not something that gains an answer every time. But why I do this...well...I do this because I have someone to protect...Hound does what he does because he has someone to protect...and we all fight to survive because a death inside of these walls is just another number, just another body...at least out there, we were human beings who would at least have family members to weep for us once we died..."

PostSubject: Re: Jinx(ing) The Situation....   Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:38 pm

Haruhi looked down at the ground listening to his words.... Someone to protect?.... She didn't have that she supposed just the memory of her beloved was enough to make her fight.... "Unfortunately my goal is not as pure as that...... I have a more.... Evil reason to fight..... Heh maybe im an evil person to the core?....." She looked up a moment and stared at the empty hallway she could feel her heart pounding as she stared at the emptiness as if it was a symbol of the deep reaches of her heart..... She could almost see his smiling face welcoming her into his arms at the wedding they never had the chance to have.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jinx(ing) The Situation....   

Back to top Go down

Jinx(ing) The Situation....
Page 1 of 1