Cursed with a Branch of Sin, Deadmen and Deadwomen strive to survive or escape from Wonderland. Will you fight or will you escape?

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ambush....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyojin

PostSubject: Ambush....   Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:39 pm

Kyojin walked the silent halls of G Ward.... He was still weak from his surgery his appendix being removed caused him to have a slower recovery then normal.... With his luck she probably removed something else as well.... He has fought in one Carnival Corpse since he fought with Kaze and he almost lost he took a beating because he couldn't fight like he normally does.... He killed the man and survived with a lucky shot..... This man was one of the more popular ones among the Deadmen especially with women.....

As he walked anyone could still see his weakness as he had to hold himself to keep from collapsing.... That Carnival Corpse had hurt him even more making it hard just to return to the solitary bliss he found in his room...... He was almost there when several Deadmen and Deadwomen stopped him in the hall.... No guards were around.... "Please move I need to get back to my room and rest......" Instead of moving out of his way the men and women spread out and blocked all escape routes activating all of their branches of sin..... They had no intention of letting him get past them....

Kyojin unfortunately had no more blood to make his branch of sin he had used all he could spare in his last big battle.... So he stood there defenseless.... As they began annihilating him Cardinal attempted to fight back to no avail and was subdued by the laughter filled assaults from angry prisoners.... As they left they laid Kyojin against a wall as if preparing him for the guards to haul off his carcass..... Finally they were gone thinking he was dead but no... He was still barely alive clinging to his life like a thread baring his teeth like a dog ready to strike.... He heard footsteps.... "Whose there?...." If it were them returning he knew tonight would be his last night on Earth.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: Ambush....   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:38 pm

He walked down the hall and paused at the sight of the bloody mess that was one of his last challenge's in the Carnival. Laying there barely clinging to life. Kaze regarded him a moment or two hand in his pocket as he sighed. "You look like hell."

It was perhaps an understatement but never the less it was a true one. He knelt down his feet still flat on the ground knees bent and the hand that was a moment ago in his pocket now resting over his legs accompanied with the other one. "Your not having a good run of luck." Kaze sounded more or less board with the whole thing. He looked at Kyojin and shook his head in no hurry to just move the man and get him up to help........especially not while he looked like a rabid dog anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Ambush....   Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:45 am

Kyojin shot a glare toward Kaze.... "Making fun of me?..... How childish.... Since our battle and the surgery my recovery rate has lowered so its taking time to get back to full strength....." Kyojin forced his battered body to stand up on his feet though it took him a bit to gather the needed strength..... "Kaze.... If you will excuse me....." He walked rather slowly and weakly toward his room where he could be at peace.... He didn't feel like dealing with medics and other prisoners at the moment.... His pride was hurt severely and he needed time to recover from that.....

Kaze of course was amused with Kyojins pain.... Battered... Beaten... Drained of all blood to use for defense.... Right now to enter a Carnival Corpse would be nothing but suicide.... He wouldn't last two minutes against the weakest of Deadmen in this state.... That by itself bothered him.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: Ambush....   Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:49 am

Kaze stood and shook his head he was amused because the would stare death in the face bare his fangs and growl as if daring it to take him. Kaze got up though standing there shaking his head as Kyojin walked off to head back to his room to finish healing. "You do know.........you can decline a carnival to allow time to heal after surgery right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Ambush....   Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:56 am

Kyojin looked over at the man and said.... "I know.... But I have to have some fun in this hell hole...." He continued to walk but was forced to stop and cough loudly with blood falling from his mouth he had to hold himself against a wall to keep from falling forward.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: Ambush....   Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:14 am

Kaze snorted as he shifted and leaned against the wall. "Amusement or death? It's up to you but you don't have a drop to spare and in our world our lives depend on having at least that much." He said shrugging. "You though are how best to put this tapped to the point of being nearly bone dry and then........to spill it all over the ground.........your gonna run out." He said never mind the fact that Kaze wasn't likely going to have that problem no his was the other end he either drained it off or he died drowning in his own blood.....not fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Ambush....   Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:53 am

Kyojin hated this feeling being helpless.... He wanted to look up and say 'Fuck you' but he knew it'd be a wasted effort Kaze... Was right.... Kyojin let go of his small pride and asked.... "Would it be too much for you to give me a hand?..... Don't expect a please or thank you either...." Kaze the first man to not only physically wound him but the first man to ever defeat him.... By all rights Kyojin should hate him and want him dead but he didn't he had respect for him and a goal to pass him and step in the ring with Hound though he still had a long way to go.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: Ambush....   Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:20 am

Kaze snorted as he looked down at him he could just leave him there but eh. He was in a relatively good mood, reached down and picked him up slinging him over a shoulder not a nice way to carry someone really but he wasn't about being nice at the moment. Nice got one killed around here. He entered Kyojin's room and dropped him on his bed before sighing. "Try getting some rest I'd take you tot he good doctor but you'd likely loose something in payment for fixing you." He said shrugging and turning. "Try not to loose anymore blood while I get something to stem the bleeding......."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Ambush....   Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:26 am

Kyojin didn't understand this man at one moment he seems to be the type to just leave him there to die.... Which Kyojin wouldn't have blamed him if he did.... Another moment hes helping others.... "Your one in a million.... You are probably the hardest person to understand that I have ever met.... At one moment your cold and rutheless another moment... Your helping someone you know one day plans to rip you to shreds.... Why?..." Kyojin didn't really care he didn't care at all actually but at the same token it interested him.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: Ambush....   Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:31 am

Kaze paused and looked back at him. "Because I can." He said shrugging to tell him he could not ever afford to be injured was not a wise thing to do but at the same token.....he could answer him. "I'm not defined by the rules here. If it's a battle if it's kill or be killed I will kill anyone I face......or perhaps simply because.........I'm in a good more or it could be that I'm bored who knows."

Kaze shrugged a bit as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "Anyway you look at it your dying in the hall would be annoying.........I'd have to step right over you and that would be irritating it's an rather inconvenient place to die.....and it's not part of the game."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Ambush....   Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:41 am

Kyojin laughed for some reason though Kaze was snide about it it seemed to him he was basically doing it on a whim but at the same token it was like he was saying he didn't want him to die.... "Heh your making me blush to treat me as if we are friends like that...." Kyojin was being a dick but he has been tortured and broken so many times in this place that at this point being an ass is the only emotion he can release like that.... Kindness and friendship has never happened before for him so this was the best it was going to do....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: Ambush....   Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:46 am

Kaze snorted. "You need blood to blush afraid all your doing is looking paler and about to puke....in which case aim to your left. I don't want to smell like something died. When I haven't killed anything to warrant the smell on me." He said rolling his eyes and turning. "I'll get some gauze so you can tend your wounds but that's about as far as I go with it I don't do the nurse maid thing."

Kaze looked back at him he wasn't an easy man to understand at all. "Try not to die to quickly in here..........things get boring if all the good fighters die outside of the game......." Kaze said lowly a bit of 'Hansel' peeking through but nothing worth giving him away over. The game..........if all of the good fighters died then there was nothing to fight...........and that was boring.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Ambush....   Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:57 am

Kyojin grinned that was a compliment that was discretely given.... This game was a game worth playing to the end.... "Heh.... If I die there will be no one to rival you other then Hound is that what your saying?.... Thats odd considering you didn't even break a sweat in ripping me to shreds...." He laughed a bit then rolled over onto his side the pain was not as bad that way and he could hear Kaze better...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: Ambush....   Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:08 am

Kaze looked at him and tipped his head. "You were...........annoying." He said turning his head away. "You just wouldn't stay down......" He shrugged a bit and turned heading towards the door it would only take him a moment or two to get the few things that were needed to tend to Kyojin. "Although your goal in the end.........leaves something to be desired.........."

"A rival other then Hound? Hound and I will never fight.........so that's not an issue. The warden wants the money our fights rake in too much to pit us against each other and loose an avenue of income." He said shrugging. 'And I will bring this place down around his damn head if he tries......' Kaze thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Ambush....   Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:20 am

Kyojin was quiet for the moment and let him go recieve what it was that he needed to get.... Annoying huh.... Yeah he guessed it could be something like that.... The two of them came from two different worlds he assumed.... Kyojin was beant on destruction and relished in its thought.... He wanted Deadman Wonderland to be completely destroyed in every sense of the word.... Kyojin was without a doubt an evil man that deserves his punishment....

However there were so many people here suffering though they had no reason to be here going through the trials of this hell hole..... Innocents even.... Though Kyojin had no right to be anyones savior or anything like that for some reason he just couldn't sit idly by and let this place exist.... He wondered why.... He noted Kaze returning then said something simple.... "You know.... For some reason I don't want to kill you right now...." If they ever were to fight again and have their destined rematch Kyojin would without a doubt kill him no matter what it took..... Even if it took destroying the entire place around him but if they didn't fight again.... That to him seemed like it would be alright too....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: Ambush....   Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:27 am

Kaze looked at him and tossed the supplies on the bed he wasn't kidding when he said he didn't play wet nurse. He looked at him a moment or two. "It's better if we never meet again in the arena......." He said lowly. "If your to accomplish your goals I'm the last person you ever want to fight again......."

It was all the warning he'd give one nick one cut.............and the game began. That wasn't good.........nothing would stop him nothing but one thing.........but how many between the cut and the end? "I'm here because it's where I belong.........I don't belong out there for a reason......Take care of your wounds....you can't accomplish your goals if your dead........but steer clear of Hound......do not fight him.....pray you do not enter the arena against me.....I can't guarantee that I won't.......kill you next time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Ambush....   Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:48 am

Kyojin was silent then he sat up not bothering quite yet to nurse himself..... "If they tell me I have to fight you it is not like I have a choice..... They would force me if I tried to refuse and you know it as well as I do....." Kyojin knew at his current level he wasn't ready to fight him again he had a lot of training to do and new powers to discover...... Kyojin looked at him his expression unlike his usual form..... He then spoke softly.... "Next time.... Only one of us shall leave that arena..... I will be training hard until then and when we face each other once more even if I have to die I will defeat you no matter what you do.... Escaping is not my only goal.... To face the strongest Deadmen both you and Hound and test my abilities at their peak..... Win.... Until then I will consider you as both a goal and dare I say friend.... I know there is something within your heart that you restrict I dont know why or what it even is but one day I will pull it out and crush it.... That is if they ever pit us against one another again...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: Ambush....   Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:35 pm

Kaze sighed. "I warned you..........there are games you don't want to play. Crush whatever it is I restrict in my heart?" He turned his head. "Friend...........odd thing to have around here I suppose. I know you can't resist a fight. It's simply a friendly warning take care not to die before then........the game will become a bit duller if you do." He said turning to leave Kyojin to take care of his own wounds and himself. He did his part.........and as to the warning well......"Defeat me? .......we'll leave it at that........" He said lowly as he reached for the door. Defeating Kaze.......one scratch, one injury and well........all hell broke loose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Ambush....   Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:20 am

topi end] cant see it going any further
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambush....   

Back to top Go down

Ambush....
Page 1 of 1