Cursed with a Branch of Sin, Deadmen and Deadwomen strive to survive or escape from Wonderland. Will you fight or will you escape?

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:49 pm

Hair pulling, hand cuffs, ropes. All of these had been used on him only twenty minutes ago. But he had asked for it, to be used in his place so that he could keep his innocence just a little longer. If it was for him...he'd let them use him as long as they wanted.

Sitting on the edge of his bed, he stared at the floor, his waist length hair messy and falling all around him and his face. His Kimono top was hanging off of his shoulder and into the bend of his arm. His wrists were still red and sore from the cuffs. His ankles were red and rubbed raw from the ropes.

Scrapes and cuts all up his stomach and chest, scratches down his back and claw marks dug deep into his hips and bruises on his ribs and arms and legs. They had certainly done a number on him this time. He was so sore from their onslaught, that he could hardly stand, let alone walk or move. He looked pathetic in this state. To make matters worse...they had even used his mouth so his lips were chapped and raw.

Hours....they had used him for hours...and now he hardly even had the strength to move to put his clothes back on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.info
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:54 pm

He walked through the halls and up to the room unaware of what had been transpiring. His footsteps light in his ears but there were things he needed to do and would need Muon's assistance with later so he came to find him. The door was slightly ajar which wasn't like Muon at all.

Reiki entered and the sight before him had his pale white eyes going wide eyed. The gas mask was off before he had time to think and he rushed across the room the mask hitting the floor as he slammed the door shut behind himself. Hearing the lock catch even as he reached up and caught Muon's face between the palms of his hands. "Muon....what happened........who did this?" He asked his heart in his stomach and his stomach in his throat.

Muon to see him like this, wounded and hurt........Reiki swore he'd kill the bastards that hurt him so. That did this to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Muon looked up at Reiki and pulled his kimono up on his shoulder and shook his head. "It's all right...I let them..." he answered lowly as he looked at Reiki with sleep glazed eyes. So tired....He hadn't anticipated they'd be so rough and take so long. He hadn't even had enough time to rest.

"Please...don't worry..." he said lowly as he tried to get up, his body stiff and taking a long time to even move.

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:03 am

Reiki shook his head. "Let them....?" he breathed lowly then shook his head. "Stop it! You're not alright at all." he said as he pushed back fully expecting to have Muon be able to resist him. He let his hands drop to his shoulders. "Why.....why would you allow them to do something like this to you? Why would you let them hurt you? It's not alright........."

Reiki looked up at him shaking his head the long braid hanging off of his earring swaying back and forth. "Muon....." He said lowly his hands tightening in the fabric of his kimono. "How....how can I not worry? How can I not be upset......I......"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:07 am

Muon fell back down and just stayed down. He was too tired to fight him. Too tired to do anything at all really. "It was for you...that's why..." he answered lowly as he stared at the floor.

"I was your replacement...I won't let them...I can't..." he said lowly, the tears starting to fall the moment he said those words. He couldn't....he couldn't let Reiki know that terror...that pain....that shame...

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:12 am

Reiki went wide eyed for him. In his place against them. He looked at him at the tears that threatened to fall to see it to know that he had been through this that Muon had been through this countless times before. He reached up and ran his fingers under the edge of Muon's eyes.

"You shouldn't have to go through this for anyone, not for me not for anyone. Don't let them do this to you again Muon. To me.........it doesn't matter if it's you or me it's the same thing...........and those bastards will pay." Reiki said and turned. "Stay there I'm getting some warm water and towels those need cleaned up."

"They think there in hell now............no......they'll end up there soon enough." Reiki turned to walk and get water he was beyond pissed now......they touched him they hurt Muon. He would tear them apart one by one to make his point or all together it didn't matter. But he didn't like this one bit. He didn't like the idea that Muon believed the only way to protect him was to sacrifice himself in Reiki's stead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:18 am

Muon grabbed Reiki's wrist, hanging on limply. Whatever strength he had wasn't even enough to stop Reiki if he wanted to keep going. "No...I asked for this...I can't...I can't let you go after them...they'll hurt you even worse than me..." he told him lowly, his voice hoarse and slowly growing fainter.

"I look like a woman...so this is okay...I don't mind it...as long as...I'm pretty to someone..."

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:21 am

"Because you look like a woman it's okay??" Reiki turned and looked at him. "NO it's NOT." he said shaking his head. "It's not okay for them to hurt you to use you. It's not alright at all."

"You asked for this for my sake. To be hurt instead of me. But don't you get it? There hurting you is hurting me just the same Muon!" Reiki said shaking his head. "Let me go....for now I'm just going to get something to clean your wounds........" He said closing his white eyes he was so angry and hurt..........they touched him they hurt him he didn't like it at all. Didn't want it happening again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:27 am

Muon just let his hand slip from Reiki's wrist and he stood up, fighting against his stiff body and turned, crawling back into his bed and curled up into a ball, his hair fanned out and draped over the bed as he just lay there, silent tears falling. He couldn't help it. They had said...that he wasn't pretty any other way. Was he not pretty this way either? Was he not pretty at all? Was he...unlovable the way he was?

"Am I...Am I ugly to you...like this?" he whispered lowly as the tears continued to fall. "Am I not pretty at all?" he asked, his tears falling more and more until finally he was nearly screaming with each sob. "I just want to....to be pretty....!"

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:45 am

Reiki turned his head going wide eyed and moved climbing onto the edge of the bed. "Who on earth told you that you aren't pretty? That you aren't beautiful? Whoever said it....there liars......" Reiki said flabbergasted.

"I'm angry because they've made you believe you have to be treated this way Muon, that you have to be hurt to be seen as beautiful. It's wrong, you are beautiful." Reiki couldn't possibly understand how something as twisted as that was forced upon Muon but he did know it was absolutely wrong.

"I.....dam it Muon I'm angry because......I love you and they hurt you. Because they've made you believe your something less then what you are. You have always been beautiful to me. Growing up you were amazing to watch move and walk regal and elegant and always with this majestic air to you. Don't let them take that away from you Muon don't let them take you down.....don't let them swallow up your beauty because they can't have it." Reiki said as he slowly started to pull his hand away.

"I'm angry because..........they've stolen something they can't have." Reiki said lowly tears rolled slowly down his face, he turned to get up and get that water to clean his wounds and even if Muon didn't want him to.........he was going to go and bury the ones who stole what they had no right to steal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:15 am

Muon had actually jumped when Reiki climbed onto the bed so suddenly like that. Jumpy and on edge. Emotional and scared. So many things were dancing through him, running rampant and messing with everything Reiki had known about him. "They...told me ...they said that I wasn't pretty unless I was being used..." he told Reiki lowly as he looked at him. He was pathetic like this, and completely useless.

"You...you still think I'm pretty...even though I'm not like you?" he asked as he looked at Reiki sadly. It wasn't a shock that he had been told that he was loved, in a way, he had known all along that Reiki had feelings for him. No, what shocked him was the fact that Reiki thought that he was beautiful. "You still think I'm pretty...even though...they..."

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:20 am

Reiki looked back at him. "Of course I do. There disgusting pigs. Filth.....they can't even begin to hope to diminish how I see you." Reiki said looking at him a moment or two longer then sighed softly closing his eyes. "Even though your not like me? Are you kidding......I've spent so much time trying to get your attention when you could have anyone and thought I'd never have it."

He closed his eyes bringing his hand up to his face and sighing. Covering the left side......this place what it did to people. "Your beautiful Muon no doubt about it.....I'm struggling trying to catch your attention."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:30 am

Muon looked at him and sat up, hugging his knees up to him. "I was watching you all along...how tall you grew, how much you had matured, how strong you had gotten...I watched it all," he told him lowly and looked up at him. "I had never wanted you to face that terror...to know that shame...so that you could keep on smiling like you always do..." he told him, almost in a way of asking, 'Is that so bad?'.

"Nine years you've known me...and in all of those nine years...never once did you find out...today has truly shown me how pathetic I am...to let you find me like this...to let you find out about this...I am truly pathetic..." he said lowly and closed his eyes. "That day showed me how the world really worked...how you could be eaten alive and be powerless to stop it...I told you that I had saw it with my own eyes...but the whole truth is...I felt it with my own body..."

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:35 am

Reiki closed his eyes a moment or two. Always watching him. He shifted on the bed and turned his hand coming down against the mattress as he shift and pushed up so that there faces were inches apart. "I'm glad I found out.....now I can put a stop to trash thinking it has a right to touch you." Reiki said narrowing his eyes as he looked at him.

"Nine years I've known you, and in that time you've had to deal with them, the physical and mental abuse.......you've done this to protect me. Hound protects me.......I'll protect you now." He'd send them to there graves. "Your not pathetic.......I am for not realizing this was happening. It's not going to not anymore......I won't allow them to keep trying to ruin you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:48 am

Muon looked at him and shook his head. "No...I don't want you to go after them...it doesn't change anything...more killing will fix nothing..." he said lowly as he looked at Reiki. So close, and yet so far. It seems...Reiki had grown up and left him behind somewhere along the way.

"Even if you don't want it...I will keep protecting you...I don't know anything else...except..." he trailed off and closed his eyes. He didn't know anything else except sex....

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:52 am

Reiki looked back at him. "So.....you'll keep protecting me.....you'll keep letting them touch you and I'm to do noting about it? I can't.......I can't stand by and watch, stand by and know that there putting there hands on you....and do nothing to stop it" Reiki shifted and turned so that Muon wouldn't see them the tears he was soo pathetic......everyone kept protecting him and there was nothing he could do......."I....don't want them laying a hand on you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:00 am

Muon just looked at him sadly. How could he say it out loud? How could he tell Reiki...? "Please...stop..." he pleaded lowly as he once again forced himself to move, to get up off the bed and start to walk. To where he wasn't truly sure. This room had no where to go. "Just stop...I can't make them stop...I can't even explain it...

"I...like it..." he whispered lowly, his back to Reiki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.info
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:06 am

Reiki looked at him as he got up to move away telling him to stop. He sighed as he walked over to the the mask on the floor. 'Just stop.' He lifted it lowering his head forward so that the braid off of the earring fell inside as it always did and then put it on, his mask his place to hide.......to escape all and everything.

"Fine." he answered a bit flatly as he walked towards the door buckling the last strap on the way. "We.......have work later tonight." It hurt it hurt terribly this was something no matter how hard he couldn't understand........and so hiding behind the mask where all of him one could see was his flat white eyes........was safe. He had trained himself that when the mask was on emotions were gone........it was safer that way.........

He walked towards the door and put his hand on the knob. Ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:14 am

"Your expectations...I told you they were wrong..." he told him lowly as he tied the kimono shut. "With every passing second...I become more disgusted with myself...your words...they hurt more because I can't explain it...can't make you understand...." he told him lowly as he turned to look at him.

"As sick as it makes me...as sick as it makes you...I can't make my body stop...it wants it...it likes it...and it's disgusting....but you'll never understand it...and I don't ever want you to...to know this sickening desire..." he told him lowly as he just began to walk. Unsteady legs and unsteady emotions for a now unsteady man. His entire world, all of his lies, all of his emotions and his hard work had been thrown back in his face. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry that you're so disgusted with it...I won't make the mistake of letting you see again..." he told him lowly and began to walk, slowly, towards the door. Even if he was too weak to fight...he didn't care. He needed an escape. This world of his...it was collapsing in on him and fading to black.

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:20 am

"You idiot." He breathed his head bowed. His body craved it needed it. He was disgusted with himself and he wouldn't make the mistake of letting Reiki see it again. He turned his head and looked at him glowing turquoise eyes the massive energy that was stored inside of Reiki's small frame. That his anger brought to the surface. "You still just don't get it.....to you.......you'd rather have that filth touching you.....to you I will always be a kid." He said and opened the door to walk out. Lies to protect him lies to keep him safe. Lies because Muon's body now craved this horrid abuse.

The hallway seemed to stretch out for miles as he took the first step through the door. "I don't want them touching you, you allowing them to touch you but I can't stop it. Do as you wish."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:24 am

Muon just felt them well up again and he slid down into the floor just inside the door, and he leaned his head against the door frame. "Then what do you want me to do?!" he screamed as he cried like a small child.

"I don't know what you want from me! I don't understand anything!"

This was a display that he had never put on before, not even as a young child. But now? Now he had been slowly broken over the years and at times, he couldn't control his emotions.

"You're the idiot! You're the one...You're the one who wouldn't grow up fast enough!" he screamed, his words echoing through the halls.

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:31 am

Reiki actually paused and turned other Undertakers got gutsy enough to peek out. He reached up undoing first one then the other. The buckles undone he lowered his head and grabbed the mask pulling it off before turning in the hall and walking back towards him.

"I can't help how fast or slow I grew up." He answered as he stopped before him. "Haven't you figured it out yet.........I keep saying it but perhaps I haven't made it clear enough." He looked at him. "I don't want them touching you.....because.....the only one I want you to allow is me. You want to protect me......then be the one to take what they would steal. Make it yours and yours alone Muon..... " Reiki reached down and grabbed his chin tipping his head to look into his eyes. "But once you do....I won't allow them to have you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:36 am

Muon just cried, and actually moved to cling to Reiki like a terrified child. "I wanted it to be you...but...they took it before it could be you..." he whispered lowly as he clung to Reiki like that, his arms wrapped around him and fingers clenched into the material of his clothes.

"I don't want to take it...I wanted you to...." he just stopped, unable to speak properly because of his tears. He hadn't wanted to take Reiki's innocence from him. He wasn't the leading type, and if ever anything required that, something like this...did.

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:41 am

Reiki sighed as he brought his hand down on top of Muon's head. "They've taken nothing from you." He answered bluntly it wasn't a denial of reality. It was simply how he viewed things. "It wasn't something you wanted it was something they tried to steal. It wasn't making love Muon, it was a bunch of men forcing themselves on a beautiful person." He looked at him. before moving his hand to tip Muon's head. "I'll state it again. Once I have you........I won't tolerate them touching you. I won't share you with anyone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:44 am

Muon looked at Reiki and wanted to cry even more, but knew that tears would get nothing more than a headache.

"Please...have me...I don't want anyone else..." he answered Reiki lowly, almost breathless as if the words themselves had taken his breath away.

PostSubject: Re: Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)   

Back to top Go down

Self Sacrifice: Martyr Undertaker and Protector (Possible Yaoi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next