Cursed with a Branch of Sin, Deadmen and Deadwomen strive to survive or escape from Wonderland. Will you fight or will you escape?

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Caught off Guard (Yaoi)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirie

PostSubject: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:33 am

Reiki stood there in the washroom to the control room for Squad one on a stool why on earth now after the Great Quake they geared everything for those who where six foot or taller was beyond him. He was short he couldn't help being short and no he wasn't about to let the doctor experiment to make him taller. He was at the moment happy to be short it allowed him to be under estimated but at the same token.......it was a pain with things like this.

His mask sat off to the side his pale blonde almost white hair wet around his face as he washed it off. No one could even begin to understand why a kid like him was in charge heck he wasn't even sure at times himself since Muon could overpower him physically it was just like he couldn't be bothered.

But right now that was neither here or there the had gotten an Earful about one of Hound and Kaze's antics again. And just stared blankly at the Warden. What did the Warden want him to do kill his two prized 'experiments'? That would be a problem even with Worm Eater inside of him he wasn't likely going to be able to bring himself to kill Hound or Kaze. Since Hound liked the guy so much.

Eyes closed and blocked off with water he reached blindly for the towel he knew should be to his left feeling for it as he attempted to squint through water logged eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:38 am

Chuckling a little when Reiki's hand found his chest, Muon looked down at Reiki with a gentle smile. "Careless as always...." he said lowly as he handed Reiki his towel, which had actually been on the rack to his right.

Nine years and nothing had changed for them. Reiki was still careless about things, Hound was still a trouble maker, and Kaze was still sticking to Hound like glue. "You should really be more careful Reiki...you're going to fall one of these days, and seriously hurt yourself," he told him, almost appearing to fawn over him, or scold him like a mother would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.info
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:44 am

Reiki blinked and turned his head away to hide the blush he kept doing that. Kept putting his hand against Muon's chest when he washed his face. Why he always reached to the left was beyond him but. He did. "Um yeah thanks...." He said a bit flustered and burying his face in the towel. He soo didn't hear Muon come in not that he ever did.

"I'm careful." He countered dropping down and looking up at the taller man. Eighteen and short. It almost made him seem like a kid all the way around then again he still was one. Kaze, Muon, and Hound were all older then him. Sometimes he swore Muon put him on the top so no one could touch him. "I wouldn't have fallen I....." He countered soo totally off guard. Reiki reached for the mask though thinking to put it back on unless Muon stopped him right now the entirety of squad one was out on patrol and he was a 'cute' kid. So the mask helped. That and Reiki had a horrible time keeping his face completely schooled, so even now while he tried to look all tough and emotionless he was pouting and it was easy to see all one had to do was look at his lips and not his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:55 am

Muon sighed and took the mask, taking hold of it before Reiki did and tossed it, letting it go skidding across the floor and into the far corner of the room. "Reiki, If you're not more careful, one of these days it won't be me that's standing there..." he said lowly as he looked down at him.

He had always been there. Looking out for Reiki and watching him become so happy, even despite his being in such a horrible place like this one. He never wanted to watch that smile fade. No matter what.

"Now...come on. Wash my back for me, won't you?" he asked lowly as he pulled a stool up to the showers and soap ad sat down, towel laying over his lap, looking as if it would slide off at any moment. He was just that lazy. Even if he called Reiki careless, he was no better.

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:59 am

Reiki looked at him. "And you call me careless...."He said as his mask went sliding off to the side. Taking a deep breathe he walked over and grabbed the soap from Muon lathering up his hands he began to wash his back.

"Not you....the Warden never comes in here and if I put the do not disturb or occupied sign up no one has the gull to walk in." Reiki said shaking his head and yet he continued to wash Muon's back. His hands moving and gliding over toned muscle and skin and yet he could not get the blush to tone down......why. In the nine years that he knew Muon why now was he blushing like a mad man?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:06 am

Muon sighed as he looked back at Reiki. "Come on, give me a break. This is the one time a day that I don't have to wear clothes," he complained lowly, even as he just enjoyed the back washing. It was sort of like a mini massage for him. He spent a lot of time on his feet, and it made his back hurt. That was age for you. The older you got, the more aches and pains you got.

But he did chuckle at Reiki's comment about the occupied sign. "You're wrong there. There are a few who have already ventured in here. You, apparently, are just deaf," he said lowly, shrugging and turned back around to stare at the tile wall.

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:12 am

Reiki flushed bright red at both the one time he didn't have to wear clothes and the other about being deaf. "Did...did you just make a Joke??? Good grief the world is coming to an end Muon cracked a joke today." He said as he chuckled and the started laughing letting his head come to rest against Muon's back a moment as he caught his breath.

"I'm not deaf Muon....there was water running over my head...." he protested wearing nothing but a towel bent over the sink with water running over his head yeah it was amazing he hadn't been raped by now. "They're not here now..." He said glancing about then at the back of Muon's head having moved his long hair out of the way earlier and now worked on his lower back having relaxed the upper while washing. Nothing but a towel.....he should be more careful but would they be that stupid? "I'm not a kid anymore I'm eighteen, Muon.....I'm not going to let them just do something stupid." he protested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:18 am

Muon tilted his head, tipping it back to look at Reiki as his head actually came back to rest on Reiki's shoulder. And he actually looked utterly confused. "Joke? I don't know how to joke Reiki...you know that..." he said lowly, but sighed and closed his eyes. He was certainly still a kid if he believed that he could stop them.

"Reiki...as strong as you are...you wouldn't be able to stop them if they truly wanted you..." he said lowly as he opened his eyes to look up at Reiki and then slowly sat back up to once again stare at the tile wall. "Nothing would stop them if they wanted to do something like that to you...and the fact that you're eighteen now just might as well make it legal..." he explained lowly.

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:23 am

Reiki blinked as he looked at Muon. "But they wouldn't....." he said it was a frightening thought that they could overpower him and take him even if he didn't want them to. He took a deep breath and then rinsed off Muon's back once he finished standing up and sighing. "I don't want any of them touching me. I'd kill them." he said shaking his head and sighing then looked at Muon.

Reiki moved to rinse off and climb in or rather finish rinsing off he hadn't scrubbed his back and was too shy to ask Muon to. Just another sign he was still a kid. "I can't help being a kid...." He said a bit sulkily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:27 am

Muon got up and tied his towel a bit tighter so that it wouldn't fall off and turned to look at Reiki. "But they would...and would do it with a smile on their faces...I've seen it before...and all of the screams in the world didn't save him..." he said lowly as he grabbed hold of Reiki's wrist and tugged him over to the stool.

"Sit down so I can wash your back," he instructed him lowly. He always seemed so serious, but it wasn't a matter of really being completely serious. He didn't like to joke around or rough-house, but that didn't mean that he was a sourpuss either. He was just a different breed of guy.

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:31 am

Reiki shifted flustered as he looked down and away. What kept them at bay now was probably there having no idea what Muon or Hound let alone Kaze would do if he was touched. What the Warden didn't know about the system didn't hurt him. But he glanced at his wrist before moving over to sit down on the bench that moments ago held Muon. "Then why don't they.....if they know they can over power me then why stay away?"

Reiki knew he was a rarity in Wonderland his body was still innocent no one had taken it. Not even as a child come hell or high water Hound was likely to kill anyone who looked at him funny as Kids and then Muon came along and when Hound no longer could Muon seemed to take his place. "If I can't stop them.....then what is?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:36 am

Muon just chuckled lowly at Reiki's question and began to wash his back. Such silly questions. But this was Reiki, and Reiki never really thought things through until after the obvious had already been pointed out.

After a while of silence, he paused and sat the soap down beside him. "The thing that stops them...is most likely me and Hound. No one wants to face the promise of death when it comes to touching you. To them, looking is as satisfying as touching....especially when death looms over their heads..." he explained lowly as he stared down at his hands that rested in his lap. "When it comes to humans, sometimes, the only thing they need as a leash to tie them down is fear..." he said and picked the soap back up and began to once again wash Reiki's back.

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:43 am

Reiki looked back over his shoulder at Muon. "Oh." he said after a moment so no one touched him because of them. Then was it the same for Kaze? He was left alone because of Hound as well? He looked ahead again and tipped his head. "Fear.....it seems like that's here in abundance."

Reiki sighed as he brought his hand up and looked at it. Then tipped his head looking at the tiles tipping it much akin the the way Hound would as if a curious dog but he spent soo much time as a kid mimicking Hound some things just sorta became second nature. "Hound....and I were on the streets together......he's the reason I even lived long enough to make it here." He said lowly looking down at his hand. "And after we were taken to G-Ward and they discovered that the massive Branch of Sin belonged solely to him and wasn't the two of us using it together........they decided they had another purpose for me instead." He sighed. "But....you could take it all from me the position of leader of everything and don't.......I know....why Hound looks out for me but I'm a Kid so it puzzles me that you don't ever seem to mind taking orders from me when I hear most of them grumbling about that 'damn'd brat'...." Reiki said looking at the tiles before him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:44 pm

Muon sighed and closed his eyes, pausing at those words, at that question. His past was something that, even if he told it to someone, he couldn't change. "I don't take your position because I don't want it...but more than that...you and Hound..." he opened his eyes and put the soap down again. "You and Hound remind me of two people I used to know once upon a time. And the youngest of us all was always the leader...I don't even know how it became that way, but it was...and you two...remind me so much of them that, at times, it hurts..." he explained lowly as he just sat there.

"Hound is a good guy. Crazy as hell...but a really good guy. He has morals and beliefs that, no matter what, can't be changed. Not by you, not by me, not even by Kaze. He's stubborn, but such a sweet person at heart. It's amazing that a guy like him hasn't went insane while being in this place...." he said as he picked up the bucket of clean water and held it in his hands and looked down into it, staring at his own reflection. "Hound has managed to act so bravely while in this place, but like everyone else here...he's afraid. He fights so hard to protect Kaze and you...but the harder he tries, the more the warden tries to push Hound over his limits...."

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Reiki nodded. In it's own right it made sense. But at the same token he closed his eyes. "He's going to push Hound over his limits soon. There's not much more of this he can take." he said looking down at his hand. "The Warden wants something form Kaze, something from his past and Kaze either can't or won't give it to him. I"m betting can't. He wouldn't let Hound go through this if he could." He took a deep breath and sighed closing his eyes.

"I was a bit surprised at first when Hound started chasing after Kaze shortly after the kids arrival here." It was funny to hear him say kid but at times Reiki could be much older then he actually was this place did that to people it seemed. "But.....Kaze was in an odd state not fully here, sad lonely and broken. Like a doll unable to function it was like.....all he knew how to do was kill and outside of that he didn't know how to function at all.... I think that's what caught his attention most of all this broken kid thrust into this place and then the first carnival. Kaze's eyes were weird they were glowing red (ogre or demon state lol)) and pulsing to white the white's of his eyes were almost pitch black they nearly return to that state now when he fights but no where near close like he's always dancing on the edge.....and Hound is determined to pull him back from it no matter what."

Reiki let his hand drop down on his leg. "I....accepted this......even though it would technically make me his enemy here because........it meant I could help him. Someone as powerless as me could do something for him....and then I met you. And even now despite everything I gained your both still protecting me......but I'm not the one who needs protecting......they are.....even if you feel like I'm betraying everything the Undertakers stand for.....I.....Muon I....."His back was to Muon so he couldn't see his face but Reiki closed his eyes he wasn't normally like this but they started talking about the past about things about how dangerous it was for Reiki if the others wanted to get there hands on him and one thing just sorta lead into the next. "Even if you hate me."  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:34 am

Muon sighed and dumped the bucket of water over Reiki. "Don't underestimate Hound Reiki...he's been in worse shape before...came close to losing his first Carnival in fact. But...he has an amazing knack for getting himself out of trouble. Hound may be getting over-worked, but he's doing something that he enjoys. If he thinks it's fun, he'll never stop doing it...not even if it'll kill him," he said lowly but smiled at that thought.

"Hound is quite the amazing guy...I certainly wouldn't be able to fight as hard as he does...but enough worrying about Hound, he'll be all right," he began as he stood up and stuck his head in front of Reiki's face, long hair hanging down over his shoulder. "What kind of shit are you spouting about me hating you? If that was the case Reiki, I would have already taken your spot and killed you myself...after all...I don't have a sense of humor and I don't like jokes. If I hated you, I wouldn't put up with your and Hound's crazy shit."

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:38 am

Reiki listened to everything that Muon was saying and while it was all true he found himself blushing over how close they were the full view of Muon's chest and the sudden urge to find out if his hair was as silky soft as it looked. 'What has gotten into me lately' he thought annoyed with himself. He nodded. "Yeah" Reiki said softly. Then took a deep breath to steady his nerves.

"Should...probably get....in the bath...." he said which made him blush a bit more what was wrong with him they were both guys so bathing together should be normal it just soaking in the hot tub for crying out loud. "I....um.... that is.... if you want to...." where was his normal do what I want without a care attitude? Lost while Muon was looking the way he was that's what.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:27 am

Muon just sighed and smiled at Reiki. "Sometimes...you're just absolutely adorable Reiki..." he said lowly before he straightened up and pulled up his long, white hair, putting it into a messy bun, some of the shorter strands falling out and hanging loosely around his face.

"Of course, I know you're not a kid anymore...so calling you adorable...most likely isn't what you want to hear coming from a guy..." he said lowly, putting a finger to his cheek as if seriously thinking about things. Somehow, as strong as he was, Muon- at times- managed to be so feminine. Of course, it didn't help that he had waist length, soft, white hair a slim figure, flawless skin, and soft features with somewhat doe-like eyes.

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:03 am

Reiki only huffed a little and blew out his cheeks which probably only helped add to the 'Adorable' Label he had just been given. He looked up at Muon and sighed finding that his blush didn't want to come down as the man well looked so darned pretty. There should be a crime against prettiness or something then again there shouldn't be, then every guy who looked as amazing as Muon would end up in a place like this and that didn't seem right either.

Reiki sighed. "I'm not adorable." He protested shaking his head and getting up holding his towel with an arm draped over his waist. Great just great what was it about Muon that flustered him soo very much. He turned though as if to make up his own mind and get in the hot tub and to break line of sight off of Muon so he could think. "Soo not fair..." He grumbled lowly to himself. The way Muon looked it just wasn't fair. It was too darned distracting especially in here right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:05 am

Muon glanced at him. "Huh? Did you say something Reiki?" he asked lowly as he tried, and failed, to put the stray strands out of his face. Sighing in frustration, he huffed and walked past Reiki, and climbed up the short three steps to the top of the large tub and, keeping his back turned to Reiki, untied his towel and let it fall to the floor.

"I don't know what you mean about 'not fair' but if you're talking about me...I don't know what I did...but I'm sorry..." he apologized lowly as he looked at Reiki a little sadly before he closed his eyes and sank down into the water a little so that the hot water could rush over his aching shoulders and back.

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:16 am

Reiki stared he knew he said it was unfair....but not for what...."No don't apologize! It's not something you've done wrong...its.....its just that..your beautiful....and.....its.....I....."

Reiki fell silent as he dropped to his knees before stares and hide his face. "Oh man.....I....you.....I'm Muon.....you....oh god.....I'm shutting up now...." Reiki said with his face buried in his hands.

Reiki swore that he had inserted his foot into his mouth, and swallowed his hip. Of all the crazy....things to say and he said it. Muon....to tell him he was beautiful. AS if he was a girl and yet he was, no, that wasn't it he was more then beautiful he doubted there really was a way to describe him and yet Reiki found himself wanting to curl up into a little ball and die of embarrassment at the moment. Why oh why did he have to blurt that out like that? Perhaps because Muon looked so hurt and broken and he couldn't leave it like that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Muon had actually stood up and moved, getting out of the water and walking down the small three steps without thinking. The moment Reiki sank down in the floor, he had lost all other thought processes except for comforting Reiki. He had even managed to forget to put his towel back around him.

"Reiki...is that what you were talking about? How I look when compared to you?" he asked lowly, as he knelt there in front of his young commanding officer. It was odd, and many questioned it, but to Muon, this was a natural thing. "I don't care about how people see me or what they have to say about me. I chose to let you have the commanding position because I trust you, because I know you're more suited for it than I am. I look like a woman in nearly every aspect so your words...actually don't surprise me. They don't bother me either. I was born this way, and have been bullied since I was little....if anything...your words...they make me happy. They mean a lot...." he explained as he took hold of Reiki's hands with his left hand, and Reiki's chin in his right, tipping it up to make Reiki look at him.

"Reiki, I like it when you compliment me...it makes me so very happy to hear you give me even the smallest of compliments...and you shouldn't be embarrassed by how you view me...you're still young, and just now growing into your body...It's to be expected that you become flustered easily, and that you can't think about anything else...it's only natural..."

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:28 pm

Reiki looked up at him blushing. Muon was this achingly beautiful being but he was happy to hear that Reiki himself thought so. No offended or upset about it but happy. He drew in a sharp breath and fought to keep his eyes from traveling it didn't help. No matter where he looked he couldn't help but find Muon absolutely breathtaking.

"But.....I'm not going out of my way to complement you or anything like that....it's just the truth." How he viewed Muon this beautiful being, powerful strong. Perfect it was hard to think of him as anything other then that. "Natural huh......something natural in a place like this figures." He said as the heated blush crept into his cheeks again. What was he going to do?

He didn't though pull away from Muon's touch and found that he wanted to draw closer to him despite there mutual states of undress the only difference Reiki was still in his towel. He looked up at him and sighed softly. "It's.....natural to be so utterly distracted by you?" It was the best way he could put it when he saw Muon like this he wanted to touch him to run his fingers through his hair to....so much it was hard to think of anything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:05 pm

Muon chuckled lowly and shook his head. "It's natural to be attracted to me, to anyone who looks like me. I look like a woman, so it's to be expected that you're attracted to me, that your body reacts to me. Even if I'm not a woman, your body responds to the way I look, not my sex," he explained lowly and let go of Reiki's hands, letting them drop to his lap.

"And even if you don't make it a point to compliment me, you still compliment me. It's something that I had only gotten from other girls until you came along. It's nice...makes me feel like I belong in this position in life...like I've finally found someone who will see me as who I am, instead of what I look like..."

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:33 am

Rieki listened to him his words and then forgetting about where they where and there current situation....or rather being himself and doing what he wanted. Reiki hugged him "You'll always have a place to belong with me." He said lowly not having to act like an emotionless bad guy.

Reiki slowly pulled back and looked up at Muon smiling and shaking his head. "You're important to me too Muon." He said although the likely hood of Wonderland every falling was slim it didn't matter to him wither it was here for life or outside he couldn't imagine life without Muon in it. This man had been at his side for so long that the idea of him suddenly not being there was not something that Reiki wanted to think about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard (Yaoi)   

Back to top Go down

Caught off Guard (Yaoi)
Page 1 of 1