Cursed with a Branch of Sin, Deadmen and Deadwomen strive to survive or escape from Wonderland. Will you fight or will you escape?

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rage...........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyojin

PostSubject: Rage...........   Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:12 am

Haruhi walked the halls of G-Ward why she was she didn't know she just knew that she was told to be patrolling tonight.... In all rights she could have sent one of the grunts to do it in her stead but that would probably cause more of a headache then what its worth..... It was time for all prisoners within G-Ward to fall into their cells and usually... They weren't exactly willing to do so.... "EVERYONE IN YOUR CELLS!" She bit her lips as she watched the Deadmen walk from point A to point B....

Oh how she despised them it would tickle her pink to just annihilate them all right now.... She leaned up against the wall running her fingers into her curly red hair..... She looked like a small fragile girl that wouldn't be able to harm a fly... Instead she was a sadistic bitch that enjoyed other peoples pain... Especially if she causes it.... Other then that she was a rather nice woman.....

Playing warden was her most hated duty but every undertaker has to do it one time or another and she was no different..... She may have been a prisoner but she was a bit of a special prisoner like all undertakers it was more like she was a traitor to regular prisoners it was almost as if she was a guard herself now.... Though like all prisoners shes still binded by the rules excluding the candy of course.... "Che.... This is boring....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: Rage...........   Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:10 am

He opened one eye since he had just stepped out of his room about four minutes ago to go get something to eat he wasn't about to be told to 'go to his room' like a good boy. Screw that he was here because he wasn't a good boy, Miss Prima Dona Undertaker or not he really didn't care. He leaned against the wall as she walked down little miss short skirt red curly hair and well he supposed in some circles she'd be cute if not for that fiery temper of hers.

Kaze snorted and despite the others rushing to there rooms he stepped off of the wall eyes closed as he began walking towards the eating area. Bull shit was he being told to go to his room. Lock down wasn't for another two hours and hell half the time he spent 'Lock Down' in a different room then his.

Kaze walked down the hall heading towards the dinning area. "Sorry Princess I don't know what bug crawled it's way up your ass tonight but........Ward Lock down isn't for a few hours yet." He said in a low lazy drawl his deep low voice holding an almost mocking kiss my ass tone to it. As to Carnival ranks Hound was Top dog and Kaze himself Second only to him.

And this Undertaker boy did she have a bug up her ass when it came to any of the prisoners with a collar like having one without made her superior. So this should be entertaining for a bit at least. "So before you get your panties in a bunch you might want to double check the time even if they go to there rooms they won't be made to stay in them." He said waving slightly as he headed off down the hall Deadmen and Deadwomen alike watching him walk and going a bit wide eyed. Oh yeah......that was Kaze in a nut shell don't bother telling him to go to his room he knew the song and dance rather well he had been here nine years. "So if it's all the same to you Miss Undertaker. I'm going to go get something to eat before Regulation lock down occurs. Ja'na"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Rage...........   Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:49 am

Haruhi's head snapped up.... Of course he would be defiant neglecting the fact that at this moment there was a tour going on upstairs and since the Deadmen all tried to find ways to sneak out it was handed down they go in early the guards were sure to tell him she knew..... Of course just cause they told him but that doesn't mean he listened even a little bit...... She slid her hand slowly along her thigh and pulled one of her daggers and threw it with her amazing accuracy it pierced the wall just inches from his head...

"Hey!.... Incase you have forgotten all prisoners are supposed to be on lockdown early tonight!.... So I'll say it once more.... GET TO YOUR CELL NOW!..."
Before the surrounding Deadmen could blink she had four more daggers in her hand and grinning.... "I won't tell you again...." She looked at him then sighed it wasn't worth it she didn't even care she tossed the daggers in the air and they landed in their coasters on her leg strap before she turned away and began walking....

Other Deadmen stared as she walked the hallway.... Two or three watching her hips and legs as she walked and she caught their gazes... "Mind where your eyes tour...." She looked back and leaned against a wall at the end of the hallway to keep watch over her position....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: Rage...........   Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:09 am

Kaze paused and looked at the dagger in the wall. "Nice aim Princess." He retorted having not bothered to dodge it as it wasn't even aimed at him but the wall and he kept walking towards the dinning hall. Kaze shoved his 'free' hand back in his pocket ignoring the Deadmen who were staring at her his gaze was usually captured by someone else. Women in general held little to no interest in him that way......for reasons no one would ever believe.

Kaze did look back over his shoulder though. "Honestly Princess it's not like I don't know the tour is going on upstairs I just don't frankly care. It has nothing to do with me. There's no way out of Wonderland so it's pointless to try to interrupt the Warden's 'Promotional money building tour'." Kaze said as he started walking again. "You might want to watch where your throwing those though. It'd be a pain to loose one right?" He asked a bit sarcastically as he walked along the hallway not heading back not caring to. And not bothering to return the dagger to her no way to know which of the Undertakers weapons had a nasty bite and which didn't.

Let her get mad what was she going to do punish him? There was something amusing in it's own right. "It's got nothing to do with me the only thing I care about....is he scheduled the damn'd thing when I normally go to eat Dinner not my problem in the least. Missing dinner though, now that's a problem."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Rage...........   Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:31 am

She sneared at him then with her amazing speed it seemed like she phased right before them as she got her dagger...... Then with the same speed went back over to the wall...... She glanced at the other Deadmen and they all did what she had said.... Except Kaze of course..... "Che.... Do what you want I'm not in the mood to shed blood tonight just don't screw around....."

After all the Deadmen went to their rooms she sat down on the floor possibly revealing herself a bit but at the moment she didn't care..... She sighed and enjoyed the cold feeling of the wall behind her..... She enjoyed the cool feeling behind her....

Hour Passes: The halls were silent and she has her face balled up in her knees thinking about 'him'..... Why?.... Why was he killed so savagely?.... They were gonna get married and have a new life outside of this hell hole then those damned Deadmen ambushed him.... Why couldn't they just leave him alone?..... He tears fell into her knees and she bit her lip as to not make a sound to alert the Deadmen she was a bit distracted..... "Why couldn't they just leave us alone?... Why destroy what little happiness I had?... Damn Deadmen...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: Rage...........   Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:41 am

Kaze had finished dinner and made his way back to get his book and then go to Hounds to crash. If he didn't end up there Hound wouldn't be all that thrilled thinking the warden was up to shit again. He walked along and paused looking down at her as she said something about 'Damn Deadmen.....why couldn't they just leave us alone.'

"Us huh? So that's it your hell bent on revenge don't let me get in your way Princess but a note to the wise watch who your attacking some of us have a nasty bite when bitten." He said as he looked down the hall further down was his room damn why couldn't he just ignore her? Maybe because she was a girl in a short skirt with a bunch of jerks and as much of a Jerk as Kaze could be he wasn't a complete asshole just mostly and mostly all the time....and maybe because it burst her happy little I hate all Deadmen bubble and screwed with her world a bit more. That was probably more like it with him.....if he could mess with her a bit he would even if he was being honest with her and that was the best part. He was being honest.

"Happiness in here is hard to come by.........but Happiness with a Deadman is doomed from the start." He said looking down at her. "Not all that hard to figure out. If the Deadmen screwed with you it's because you were with a Deadman and the Warden well being himself wasn't about to let your lover leave. No Deadman can it'd be a loss of valuable research material we're all precious Lab-rats to them down here. They'll hack us apart little by little to get what they want."

Kaze moved past her as he walked towards his room to get his book. "You can blame me and everyone else down here if you like but being down here Princess should have told you one thing. Deadman tend to do as the Warden commands because the Punishment game is hell." He said reaching for his door and starting to open it. But he was also waiting for it this one was unstable and likely to want to impale him so he had to be on guard or there would be a whole lot of problems in a very short span of time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Rage...........   Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:50 pm

Haruhi looked up as Kaze spoke and sighed.... She then stood up wiped her tears then spoke her words softly.... "What do you know about it?.... Did you helplessly let the person you loved most die?.... Did you stand by knowing that your happiness get ripped from you?.... Are you betraying the only people you used to call friends to find the people that took your happiness from you?.... DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND A SMALL PIECE OF MY PAIN?!...." She bit down one her teeth so hard blood spread a little....

Her distaste for this place was ever apparent on her face as she spoke to him..... This guy.... He knew nothing of the pain she has to go through every single day..... Haruhi then noted a point of his words that concerned her.... "Wait a moment.... You... How did you know he was a Deadman?.... I NEVER SAID THAT!" She showed her anger at that small piece of information how did he know he was a Deadman?....

Haruhi still had the ring that her lover gave her years ago..... She kept it in her pocket having never had the chance to answer him she didn't have the heart to wear it now.... She slid her hand along her thigh from onlookers peering through doorways it looked seductive and heart throbbing almost as if she were giving Kaze permission but instead she picked up three daggers and this time she propperly aimed them and then she prepared to throw them at Kaze.... This time.... She wouldn't miss her mark.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: Rage...........   Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:32 pm

Kaze didn't answer her right away as he opened the door used his Branch of Sin to get the book to save time since he was running late and turned raising an eyebrow as he looked at her. "Princess you don't listen very well now do you? I just said. '"Not all that hard to figure out. If the Deadmen screwed with you it's because you were with a Deadman and the Warden well being himself wasn't about to let your lover leave. No Deadman can it'd be a loss of valuable research material we're all precious Lab-rats to them down here. They'll hack us apart little by little to get what they want." '. But your soo caught up in the I hate them all and everything woo is me dribble that your not listening very well are you?"

Kaze shook his head as he looked at her looked at the blades. "Be careful Princess I'm one of those if you 'bite' me I bite back to kill.....throw the daggers and it'll be the last thing you do, it's not a threat it's a warning but you can take it however you like." He said shrugging as he walked along unafraid of the Daggers of her. Let her throw the blades she wouldn't like what came on the other end although as he drew closer to her walking along eyes closed he opened them when he was closer. Dangerously close as far as many were concerned when and Undertaker was armed and threatening you. "That, we're not allowed on the surface unless it's special permission or the Warden wants something from us it's not hard to figure out if one simply uses there head but talking to you Princess is a waste of my time you need something to hate."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Rage...........   Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:47 pm

She stayed silent a moment it felt as if she had been pressed into a corner..... She slid the blades down into their holsters and stayed silent but only a moment as if trying to think of something to say..... She then turned biting her lip as if she was a fragile girl in pain..... In some ways she was just that.... A fragile girl in pain..... She felt helpless before this man that has read her like a book and opposed her unlike so many others.... It was only him and that bastard Cardinal that ever dared speak against her.....

"Is it only the top of Carnival Corpse whom dare oppose or is it all Deadmen..... As far as its been only you and Kyojin Akuhei.... The two of you so far are the only ones who have dared even raise your voice too me let alone acting like the two of you have...."
She was beginning to get a different attitude toward them rather it be a bit of respect for the courage they have that the others do not or rather she is starting to no longer suspect them.... "You knew him didn't you?.... My fiancee... Or he was gong to be anyway..... Haji...."

[OOC: Couldn't think of anything else so yes... I'm using Hajime as the lover xD]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rage...........   Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:16 am

"You want to know pain? Place yourself away from everyone who has ever even shown a single ounce of kindness towards you, and then be pitted against them for someone else's sick amusement. You want sadness? Be given a life in the dark with no freedoms at all. Be treated like a slave, like a piece of property...be treated like cattle being sent for the slaughter...this life, the life of a Deadman...we don't have it as warm and cozy as the Undertakers..." Hound's voice cut in lowly as he came walking around the corner, coming towards them at his own pace. Fear was something he had abolished long ago.

"As Deadmen, we all share the same fate. To say that we're close or friends with one another...well...that would be a bold-faced lie for most. You can hate every single one of us, but that hate won't bring him back from the dead...at least you didn't have to do it with your own hands...I've had to kill the ones I've loved with my own hands..." he told her lowly as he came to pause before them.

Then, looking over at Kaze, he tilted his head and spoke lowly, "You're late again Kaze..."

PostSubject: Re: Rage...........   Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:25 am

Kaze looked at her. "He was a deadman Princess of course I knew him never had a carnival with him though. You'll find that every Deadman knows everyone down here, it doesn't mean as Hound said that we're friends, but we know them, there Carnival history, there 'loss's' and who they are.......but to know him personally....no we weren't friends. I can't say that I did. " Kaze said shrugging then looked at Hound.

Not one to both with excuses it was obvious he had been talking with her. "Yeah I'll make it up to you....as soon as we get to the room." He said lightly. "This place.....is a death trap Princess....welcome to Wonderland the land of the walking 'dead'....or...so the Warden would tell you."

Kaze looked back at Hound then walked up to him, putting his book in his jacket pocket... to stand beside him and sighed. "It would seem things are determined to make me late these days.....I'll try to steer clear of them for now on."

Kaze did turn his attention back to her and rose an eyebrow though as it occurred to him that he hadn't answered he question yet. "No, it's not those in the top ranks who dare to oppose. It's those who haven't had there spine ripped out by Wonderland. Kyojin, Hound, Myself there are those who refuse to let this hell hole suck the life the will and our sense of self away from us. Wither it's the Warden, an Undertaker or whatever else he decides to throw at us Princess doesn't matter......I'll obey when I'm dead."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Rage...........   Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:52 am

She stayed silent a moment listening to the two of them one in particular chimed in just to be an ass.... She could almost see his smirk under that mask.... As for the other.... She knew they knew each other better then that because of what Kaze has been repeatedly calling her... 'Princess'... Only Haji called her that....

"You knew him a bit better then that random Deadman that I didn't have a Carnival with..... You have called me princess since the moment you saw me tonight..... Only Haji called me Princess and on top of that he happened to once tell me he had met one or two people and mentioned me..... He said he referred to me as 'Princess' after he gave them my name....."

She looked at Kaze a long moment..... Either it was one hell of a coincidence or he wasn't being entirely honest.... She may be a bit mentally unstable but she was not a fool.... She looked over at Hound as he spoke and replied.... "Yes I know happiness in this hell hole is few and far in between but I had it and it was stolen from me right before my eyes.... You would be the same in this situation...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rage...........   Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:24 pm

Hound snorted and looked at her, neglecting to say anything back to kaze on his promise to make it up to him later. "No, I wouldn't. In pain and angry...but not angry at the wrong people. I would direct my anger towards the one who did it. Directing your anger towards the entire population just wastes energy and doesn't get shit accomplished...all it does is make enemies out of those who could have been allies..." he said lowly as he stared at her, red eyes fixated on her.

He didn't like what she was implying, and it was starting to get on his nerves. "I don't know what it is you're trying to imply about Kaze, but you had better re-access the current situation. We already told you that we didn't know who ever it was that you were lovers with. If you are trying to imply that we're liars, you had better check your records. We're murderers, not liars. I hate liars...and if Kaze was one...I would never have gotten close to him...." he informed her lowly before he turned to Kaze and smiled, not, mind you, that she could see it.

"I hope you make it up to me properly...I don't want a half-assed job Kaze...."

PostSubject: Re: Rage...........   Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:46 pm

Kaze narrowed his eyes. "I don't know what he called you and could honestly care less. Your not the only one I call 'Princess' Princess..........I don't know him never cared to. The extent of how much I knew him would begin and end in the Carnival.......if he faced me he'd die. That is the cold truth of the matter Princess. I've heard of him but I do not personally know him. I have no time to waste with lies.........and I have no time to waste playing a game with you Princess.....the only games I play...........end with death."

Kaze sighed and shook his head then looked at Hound smirking. "Oh trust me I'll make it as deep as you can take it Hound." Kaze said smirking a bit as he leaned in. "Deep enough that you'll be 'singing' for me.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Rage...........   Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:39 am

She looked at them her eyes full of confusion she had only a moment suspected him then they both spoke up.... Even though she was imbedded with the nameless worm in her clothes she still doubted she could kill them both together hell only one would be an immeasurable long shot in order to win alone..... She looked at them and sighed as the announcement came over the feed... "The tour is over please resume your daily activities"

She stood up as Kyojin was coming out of his cell hungry for something that wasn't the usual gruel and looked up at the three of them and sighed saying... "What's the problem now?..... Eh fuck it....." Kyojin walked past the two above him in the carnival corpse he was number three the other two were well one and two..... He didn't overly care for them but he didn't hate them he respected them quite a bit actually he never lost a fight until he battled Kaze and hasn't since but likely will soon.... She looked at him and mumbled.... "Another beast appears..." Kyojin paid her no mind....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rage...........   

Back to top Go down

Rage...........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escape from Wonderland :: RP Area :: Deadman Wonderland :: G Ward-
Jump to: