Cursed with a Branch of Sin, Deadmen and Deadwomen strive to survive or escape from Wonderland. Will you fight or will you escape?

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirie

PostSubject: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.    Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:08 pm

He walked through the halls of G-ward having just been brought here and having to learn his way he had a few pieces of the candy on him and although he wasn't looking thrilled to his next carnival fight he knew it would be coming sooner or later and if he lost he either lost his life or some part of his body either of which didn't amuse him at all.

But he knew he gave up all rights of being treated like a living being when he had been caught because of what he had done so he had no room to complain about his treatment now. Hokori sighed as he walked through the halls not saying much of anything at all to anyone. He had heard talk that one had to be careful and wary of them. Of the ones who patrolled G-ward and made sure all of the Deadman and Deadwoman behaved like they should.

So far he had minded his manners and not run a fowl of any of them but that was so far. There was no telling not at all of what may happen should he run into one on a bad day. He was just now learning the ins and outs of his 'Branch of Sin' and knew that any one who knew there's inside and out could take him down but these guys could take them down. Whatever they were whoever they were they made the Branch Of Sin worthless and that worried him to no end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.    Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 pm

Patrols were usually not her place, but today was different. Usually, she would simply stand guard with the Squad 3 leader outside of the Undertaker Main Room, but they had been relived of their duty and given patrols today. Not that it mattered to her. She was willing to take any order given to her. Trained since her imprisonment to be merciless and ruthless with her killing and judgments, she would obey any command her higher ups gave her. 

But as she walked the halls, she couldn't help but wonder just what it was that Squad 1 was up to...especially the Leader of Squad 1...it confused her, but at the same time, the higher the rank, the less one would see of them. At least she had earned better privileges than the foot soldiers. The foot soldiers had no free time at all, and were thrown away like trash. She however, was seen as useful and effective. As long as she did her job as ordered, she would continue to keep her special privileges.

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.    Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:17 pm

He walked along and turned the corner nearly colliding with a figure although he did pause. It wasn't wise to just pick fights here not when it was guaranteed that nearly everyone could probably take him down. He stepped back and nodded ever so slightly Hokori could dance around something until he found the advantage that wasn't the problem no the problem here?

He didn't know if one even existed this was a world of kill or be killed where they were no longer the monsters that went bump in the night but rather they were the play things of the monster himself. They all killed and danced like they were puppets on the monsters strings he pulled they killed and maimed each other for his personal amusement. Hokori was no different for not to kill was to die and he had no intention of dying although his gaze did take in the one he had nearly collided with and paused.

Lovely was an understatement no someone he would have thought would wind up in a place like this and yet she had to have done something to end up here and killed on top of it to end up in G-ward to boot. Didn't matter he couldn't do as he did on the outside and now that he was inside all he could do was play the game by the monsters rules and hoped he made it to the end. "Excuse me." he said in a rather polite tone bowing his head meaning he had not meant to interrupt heck he didn't even realize her position in the course of things going on down here since he had never actually met one before now.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.    Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Her chocolate brown eyes moved up to look at him when he spoke. Lucky for him, she was well on her guard and heard him coming. Other wise, he would have walked right into her. Tilting her head though, she looked at him without speaking for a few moments. 

"Number 245...Nameless...total number of wins 3....total number of losses 0...total Carnival participations 3...." She said lowly, her voice sounding a little hollow and distant as she listed the information she knew about Hokori. "You're a new Deadman who has just began...how sad..." she said as she looked at him, her expression, as always, sad.

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.    Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:30 pm

Hokori looked at her a new deadman who was just starting. To have his number his total wins total losses and total participation listed before him...and to be told it was sad he shrugged slightly. "Yeah....can't be helped." He said lightly shoving one of his hands in his pocket she knew too much to be another Deadman but moved freely about......could she be a guard or was she an Undertaker he heard so much about either way getting on her bad side wasn't something he wanted.

"If you don't mind..........sad in what way?" He asked not bothering to get upitty and correct her on the nameless part he did have one. He was born with one granted it wasn't one given to him in the Carnival but it was his never the less. But that wasn't the way things worked here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.    Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:39 pm

She looked back at him and closed her eyes. "To know that one day the order to kill you may come..." she answered lowly, simply. Even if she was an Undertaker, killing a Deadman who was undeserving still seemed sad to her. She may have been desensitized to her situation, but it hadn't completely cleansed her of her emotions.

"If you want to survive...become strong...and don't attract their attention...it's the only way to survive in this Wonderland..." she told him lowly as she opened her eyes to look up at him once more. Hollow and distant or psychotic and cruel...that was the only two options as and Undertaker. To show no emotion at all or to show nothing but violence...it was the ony ways to satisfy the warden. Merciless and hollow....that's what she was. Any order that came down, she would fulfill it without hesitation.

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.    Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:46 pm

Hokori looked at her as she said those words an Undertaker then. "Then it would seem we're all under the same sad fate....." He looked out and shook his head closing his eyes and sighing. "I'll become stronger......I've already sunk as far as I can go on my own. That leaves were others will drag me to or where I will climb to....I will play the game and climb it's the only way I have to go willingly the other doesn't tickle my fancy at all."

Hokori looked at her at this Undertaker before him and sighed before looking down the hall again. "Take care of yourself. No one is safe here....I've been surrounded by enough death to know........no matter the position any of us holds we're dead in while wandering these halls. It's only a matter of time...........but that doesn't mean I have to make it easy.........I'll fight...........until all that remains is dust." Hokori said closing his eyes and then opening them to look at her. 

"I don't know how much it matters here anymore but.........before I became a Deadman my name was Hokori Ikotsu."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.    Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:04 am

Looking over at some of the other Deadmen that were peeking their heads out, she looked back at him and shook his head. "It doesn't matter about my fate here...my fate will be the same anywhere else...no one wants a murderer to live outside of stone walls..." she said lowly, her thigh length, black hair slipping over her shoulder as she spoke.

"For me to be able to live...I must live here and continue to be this person...outside of this place...my name didn't matter..." she answered him lowly and looked away as she fixed her hair back into it's place behind her ear. "As for getting stronger...if you desire to try to live your life outside of these walls...survive and live...."

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.    Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:15 am

Hokori nodded. "I will I swear it." He said lowly as she said to survive and live. Then sighed and turned to walk down the hall. "Your wrong about one thing........your name would have mattered out there. It would have mattered to me." That was the irony of it. Hokori would have wanted to know her name. He knew that even as he spoke to her now.

It didn't matter though he was a Deadman and he wasn't foolish enough to believe he would come out of here unscathed. There was no way out of the wonderland but death and he wasn't about to die. Not unless someone found a way to bring wonderland crashing down but the chances of that happening were slim to none. So all he could do was fight and survive. "Just as....if you were to give it, your name would matter just the same to me now." He said glancing over at her regardless of wither or not she ever had to come after him to kill him. She still deserved to have someone know her name. Even if that someone may one day become her victim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.    Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:43 am

Sighing, she closed her eyes. What was she doing? Was she looking to be killed for breaking the laws of the Undertakers? She wasn't sure...but for some reason...she just couldn't leave this alone...not yet...

Someone...cared about her name. Someone...wanted to know it. "My name...is Nama Kuragari..." she answered him lowly, almost sheepishly as she began to walk along behind him, distancing herself to make it at least appear like she wasn't following him. "But why...why would you go out of your way...to know the name of an Undertaker?"

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.    Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:52 am

Hokori walked along ahead of her aware that she was behind him. Rules be damn'd in here they were insane. Along with everything else. He didn't glance back as he walked. "Nama Kuragari...I'll never forget it." He said softly although he did glance up ahead of himself catching himself before looking back. Why....

Why she asked would he go out of his way to know the name of an Undertaker....."You know....for my every crime I committed the one thing I never did was fail to see them as human beings. Deadman or Undertaker there just titles here and an excuse for them to assign different positions to kill each other off at there whim. This Carnival of Death.......where our names our personalities our very being doesn't matter so long as we're just a puppet to play to the whims of our 'Master'."

"Don't get me wrong I'll play to his whims I'll be a good puppet and dance as I'm supposed to. But that doesn't mean while I'm doing as I'm told that I will ever forget that before I was labeled as a Deadman, you an Undertaker or anyone else with the titles names or numbers that they give us here.......we were all human beings outside of this regardless of our crimes of our sins and we had a name, a heart and feelings. Things that this place should never have been created to take away from us." Hokori walked along looking at the back of his hand before turning it to look at his palm.

He closed his fingers. "Thing is.....in here we're all playing Russian Roulette with loaded guns......I know this...........I know it all so well just as I know as much as they want to erase it your still you beneath all of there pressure and whims.....they can't take it away."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.    Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:17 am

Looking away, she watched the blank steel walls as they walked along. They were all...humans...sometimes, she couldn't help but wonder if that was the case for some of the Undertakers. Horrible faces or ugly personalities and an immense lust for blood...they had been turned into this prison's attack dogs...and if you showed an ounce of individuality...you were dead...

"No...not everyone is the same since they came to live in this place...Undertaker training...it strips you of your individuality by force....and if you ever lose your use...we're killed and replaced...we were trained to feel no fear, no pain. We feel no sense of mercy or sympathy...we kill without hesitation and wait for our rewards...like the dogs that we've become..." she explained to him lowly in a hushed tone. If she were overheard, she'd be ended, so she had to talk lowly. 

"Being an Undertaker...the women and young girls were raped and tortured into submission...the men were beaten until they could no longer feel the whip crack across their bodies...and after...we were all unleashed on the Deadmen...our only goal? Kill until we felt nothing...." 

Last edited by Murasaki on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.info
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.    Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:24 am

Hokori walked along hearing her they had to speak so lowly. "Obedience through absolute dominance......yeah......sounds like that went through without a hitch." He growled lowly to himself. Great just great how much how many more systems were in place here that was going to have to find a way to knock down and take apart the collar was already one fun little hiccup that he had to figure out a way around. And he would it would just take time. As did all things.

"I'm sorry for what they did to you. They didn't have the right. Becoming a monster to force another to become one and kill at command.....Although.....I'm one to talk I willing chose to become a monster.....knowing where I'd end up...." Hokori walked along sick twisted.......if the bastard wasn't already dead he'd kill him again and again.

"Not everyone's minds are strong enough to rise above.....those that fell.....that's not good.....it complicates things." Hokori said like Nama he was speaking lowly but unlike her that last part was barely breathed out complicated things greatly he had to be careful so achingly careful what he said and did. Anything could give him away and get him killed instantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.    Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:32 am

Nama finally looked at his back and spoke again, lowly, "They didn't do it to me...all who tired...fell at my feet...my submission....is not out of force..." Nama was here, an Undertaker by choice. She had submitted by personal choice and been put through hell...all by choice. 

"I became a dog by choice...the others though...weren't so lucky..." she told him lowly as she stared at his back. To become an Undertaker meant dropping everything, even your emotions. To become a Deadman...meant death... She had chosen to become Wonderland's attack dog.

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.    Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:37 am

He didn't glance back as much as he wanted to. "You're too pretty to be a dog." He said lowly but he understood what she meant by that. She choose to be here to be a killer an Undertaker but there was something there some jest between the lines that he was picking up.

"Then.....if I step out of line you'll be the one to put me back in my place.....it's a comforting thought." He said as he walked along ironically enough as evil as he was to everyone else to the outside everything he had done. He had done for reason and yet they had not wanted him for an Undertaker because he already had his branch of Sin sleeping inside of him. For him it was not soo much a matter of personal choice was it was.........simply a matter of time.

"It'll prove to be interesting to see where this road takes us.....Nama." he said speaking lowly for her ears alone he didn't care to get into trouble so soon after getting here. That would be beyond annoying and frustrating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.    Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:43 am

Looking back at the steel walls, she looked distant and sad. Fate was beyond cruel. "If you step out of line...I will be the one to put you down...or at least come close to doing so..." she answered him lowly, almost sadly. Not many were ever allowed to live through an Undertaker. Unless the Undertaker believed you to be too weak to waste their time, or to have learned your lesson, you would never be allowed to live through their punishment.

"This road...leads us straight into hell..." she told him lowly as she looked at his back once again. If she were to ever be free of this place...she would have to do her job and finally get out of this accursed place...once and for all.

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.    Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:50 am

"Hell.....no." he said closing his eyes. "This is merely one of it's many layers......this world of corruption is hell itself. We're all struggling to find the way out........only problem is......I know who had a hand in creating this layer of hell on earth." He said closing his eyes as he walked along.

"Then I'll make certain not to step a toe out of line...........I don't need to stain your sword with blood that you don't want there." He whispered lowly and it was true he wasn't sure why or how but he was certain she didn't want his blood staining her sword or she would not be bothering to risk so much to speak with him.

"Then......again if I'm wrong and this is the road to hell..........then the trick is surviving the devils show.....and earning the trip back home." Hokori said lowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.    Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:14 pm

She closed her eyes, turning her head away again. Staring at those blank steel walls...it was something she was often seen doing. Dreaming or longing...she wasn't sure which it was that she was doing as she stared at those steel walls. Which ever it was, she always seemed to fade into a place far away, a meadow where, as she fell into the grass, she could look up and see that the sky was blue and down to see that the flowers were beautiful.

She had been through hell to become an attack dog for Wonderland, and had abandoned the life that she once had- a life that was once full of these things. A life that had once been full of ignorant bliss- a life unaware of the horrors that were taking place behind Wonderland's walls. "Not the world...just...the humans who live in it..." she said lowly, distantly at first, "The world itself isn't corrupted...it's the people in it that make it a living hell..." she finished, correcting him lowly.

I don't need to stain your sword with blood that you don't want there. His words made her breath catch in her throat, and for a few seconds, she forgot how to breathe as she came to a full stop in the hall, staring at him in silent awe. But after a few moments, she remembered to breathe and she closed her eyes and shook her head, telling him lowly in a hushed tone, "Then...together...lets survive the devil's show together...." 

Last edited by Murasaki on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.info
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.    Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:15 pm

"We will....that's a promise." he said as he walked ahead of her and paused before a vending machine to get something to drink stopping second making it look natural like he had always intended on stopping here and getting a drink. As he waited for the machine to dispense his drink he glanced side-long back at her.

"We'll survive this devils show and come out to the meadows waiting on the other side." He wasn't reading her mind he wasn't any of that he just remembered what it was like to live without the horrors of the Wonderland. Without the inhumanities of it. Sighing softly he stood upright once he had his drink in hand and opened it taking a drink and looking at the container in his hand before turning. "After all he can't take us were we don't want to go as long as we tread carefully." He said lowly to her and sighed softly. That was the key treading softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.    Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Staring at him in silence, she couldn't understand him, couldn't understand what drew her to him. Why? Why was she risking everything to reach out to this person? She just didn't understand....

But after a few moments, she sighed and closed her eyes. A promise...she hadn't made one to someone in years. "It's a promise..." she answered him lowly and actually, for a moment, smiled at him.

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.    Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:58 am

Hokori looked over at her and returned the faint smile. A promise in this place was a danderous thing to have but he found that he wanted to have it with her.

"Good.....then let's walk this dangerous road together." he said lowly. He'd watch her back as best as he could from his position.....that of a criminal from inside....a deadman......it was a promise he didn't even want to think about breaking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.    Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:22 pm

Nodding, she replied lowly, "Yeah..." And after a second's pause, she began to walk, taking up the front as the leader. If she was to survive, she had to change positions with him. If it looked like she were following him, she'd be gotten rid of.

This was dangerous, but she'd never change this moment, even if it caused her death.

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.    Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:43 am

Hokori shifted easily and began walking if asked why he was following an Undertaker his room was this way he was going back to it. But in truth this moment in time was priceless to him and if it was the undoing of what he was here to accompilsh so be it.

It would be all worth it if he could hold onto the meaning of this moment with Nama.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.    

Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.....The song and dance of the Undertaker.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escape from Wonderland :: RP Area :: Deadman Wonderland :: G Ward-
Jump to: