Cursed with a Branch of Sin, Deadmen and Deadwomen strive to survive or escape from Wonderland. Will you fight or will you escape?

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Beginning....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:17 am

Kyojin hit the ground hard that time.... There was no doubt about it as the thud sounded loudly throughout the area.... He had walked right into it.... He lay there a moment letting some of the blood from his wounds spread on the ground that last fiery explosion that knocked them both back did plenty of damage to him.... As the dust cleared the armor around his right arm and the claw had been completely destroyed and his arm was cut up and burnt rather badly....

One would think that was it for him.... But..... With all of the determination and strength left in his body he slowly staggeringly drug his battered body up off thr ground once more..... Grinning wildly he spoke.... "I heard that...... I'm sorry I.... I refuse to give up.... I have a goal.... Just like you do and... and I'll fight with everything I am to preserve that goal!" His goal was to wipe out the Deadmen and kill the strongest of them and get his freedom so he could watch this damned prison crumble before his eyes then he would either give himself up and live the rest of his days in solitary confinement forever alone or he would be killed soon after by any remaining Deadmen.....

The wounds the covered his arm burned as he incased it once more in his armor ready to fight again.... He didn't have much strength left at this point he was fighting with sheer force of will.... He staggered a moment as he caught his breath..... "Come!....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:54 am

Kaze sighed. "I'm not sure if it's sheer stupidity or lack of self preservation that keeps you going. Although you can certainly take a beating....." He said shaking his head as he stood up other then looking a little tattered and his clothes torn. A few light almost sunburn like markings he was relatively unharmed.

Kaze brought his hands up and sighed. Both were open now and now he wasn't holding back not really not that he was before......"You can't take much more of this....I'm not sure what it is your trying to prove.........but you should have stayed down."

Once again he gathered the intense flames and wind at the palm of his hands both of them.....it was perhaps a bit cruel but.....he couldn't afford to let this continue much longer. He really didn't want to take the chance that Kyojin just might get past his barrier. That barrier was there for a reason and while he didn't always end up killing his opponent. And oddly enough Kyojin had earned enough respect to not want to kill him but this stubborn I'm going to continue fighting even though I'm about to fall over was not something Kaze could allow to continue much longer. Those claws had made vibrations in his barrier and that wasn't good. He couldn't afford to enter the 'game' he just couldn't......they're would be no coming out of it......the other half wasn't here.

"I'm afraid this is were......I have to put you to sleep. Your impressive but this is good night Kyojin." Kaze said as the firey winds ripped out and wrapped around him without touching him swirling and closing in as if a vortex collapsing in on itself......it wasn't that Kaze was tiring he could keep this up if they never triggered the end of match.....but....he had to stop Kyojin had to put an end to this now....the risks of it going on much longer weren't good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:09 pm

Kyojin smiled he didn't have enough strength to move.... It was taking all he had just to stand.... This was the first time he had been so completely overwhelmed like this.... Any other time he had been able to at least put up a decent fight..... This man was beyond him.... Kyojin sighed to himself... "Guess I couldn't reach you after all....." The blast of flame and wind submerged him and destroyed every last bit of armor he had...... Shattered his claws and his 'Sin'.....

"EVERYONE ITS OVER!! Cardinal fought hard but his opponent Kaze was completely unphazed it was completely one sided!...... Now for the last part and my personal favorite the 'Punishment Game!' This is Cardinals first time playing what part of his body will be ripped off tonight?...."

Two guards came in from Kyojins side and checked his pulse.... He was alive just tuckered out and exhausted..... They picked him up and walked him over to the chair and strapped him in.... "It's amazing this guy is still alive...." Kyojin looked over as the sadistic doctor turned the wheel he then sighed saying.... "Lets just get this over with already...."

[OOC: You can decide what he will lose in tonights game]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:28 pm

The Doctor chuckled as she looked at him then glanced at Kaze who turned and began to walk back to his 'side' to leave not planning on sticking around for this. He never did. She did sigh though.

"Such a pity one of these days I'll have him in my chair.....it's been nine years and never once have I had the pleasure of playing with him.....you though....say when." She said as she turned and looked at Kyojin he would loose something today what she wasn't sure not until the will stopped spinning.

Kaze walked up to the exit and stepped through he had no intention of watching. Of even for a moment reliving seen anyone torn apart like that. Oh he had no qualms about killing but he wouldn't for a moment stand by and watch someone be dissected. Kyojin had been pitted to loose and it wasn't overly fair to him. Acute Ployocythemia Vera......he naturally had far more blood then anyone else here......then there was the other and while he could have let Kyojin in to make the fight more fair....in the end by doing so it wouldn't have been fair at all.

Kaze did glance back and look at him strapped down into the chair and sighed. "Dam'd fool.....you should have stayed down your exhausted and lost a lot of blood....this is going to hurt more....." He said lowly shaking his head and turning he didn't reach up to touch the side of his neck which he kept hidden away behind bandages the side that.....looked like someone had been trying to eat him alive at one point as a child the massive twisted scaring hints of 'bite' marks. No.....killing his family wasn't his only sin it was just the one he was arrested and charged for...everything else? They didn't know he did it but it didn't make him any less guilty....

The Doctor giggled. "Usually Kaze doesn't leave the toys he sends me alive, but your very much so.....you had to have impressed him even a little to have him let you live normally he just gets annoyed and kills the one he's fighting. Oh well say when and lets see what you loose tonight shall we? OH and did you want anything for the pain or not?"

Another guard walked up to Kaze before he walked through and handed him the updated card with his CP winnings and candy. Kaze turned his head back to the exit and without a word walked through and out......feeling as he always did after........absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:46 pm

Kyojin stayed silent he didn't care at this pojnt.... "Just get it over with its not the first time someone tortured me for their own pleasure and I'm sure it wont be the last..... So get going bitch lets get this over with...." Kyojin had some acid in his tongue he had actually stayed down and didn't move but the guards walked him over here and strapped him down anyway.... They just wanted to tear him apart....

It was fine though he knew eventually they would corrupt the games themselves against him as well like everything else in this damned prison.... He did however for the first time enjoy his battle against Kaze and also for the first time he was completely annihilated "Heh.... To think I would be beaten so easily by him.... Next time it wont be like this... Next time either I'll win or he will kill me....."

Kyojin just smiled as he walked away from the arena of course he wouldn't stand by and watch in this situation who would?.... Even Kyojin never did.... He looked at the rather sexy and very sadistic doctor and grinned.... "Heh too bad im strapped down or I would show you real sadism you fake...." Kyojin smiled showing his sharp teeth and then readied himself for the oncoming pain about to engross his battered body..... The pain wouldn't bother him as much even if it killed him it was more his pride hurt he was happy being able to be who he was killing and gliding the halls of Deadman Wonderland plotting its destruction but now..... He had lost for the first time which meant if he wanted to acheive his goal he had to find out more about the Deadmen themselves and learn about the manipulation of their blood cause who knows their may be even more going on then they think.... "Stop the damn wheel!...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:44 am

The Doctor laughed and looked at him. "Oh but your not my type." She said as she stopped the wheel shaking her head. "Your still alive and in one piece....." She said smirking and then looked over and smiled. "Oh the Appendix......oh well you don't need it." She said with a slight shrug the organ didn't do much but it did collect blood and was a part of his dna so it should yield up something worth while.

Kaze sighed as he walked down the halls heading towards Hound's room too close Kyojin had come too close several times and he didn't want to think about it further. He just wanted to get away from it all for a while.

((Gee thanks. Trying to think for two days of what could be removed that would half cripple your character. Razz I really couldn't get away with "Hair' Again. ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:45 pm

Kyojin stayed silent a moment then chuckled as he said... "I'll grow on you....." He was silent as the anastesia for the surgery began to cause his body to go lax...... He thought to himself that maybe it would be better if she just killed me..... His eyes finally shut and the medicine began to make his entire body go completely numb.... The appendix huh? Of course it would be something that affected the amount of blood could be released from his body.......

[OOC: Your welcome :3 It's no fun if you cant think lol....]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   

Back to top Go down

The Beginning....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2