Cursed with a Branch of Sin, Deadmen and Deadwomen strive to survive or escape from Wonderland. Will you fight or will you escape?

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Beginning....

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyojin

PostSubject: The Beginning....   Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:03 am

Kyojin one of the current top holders in the Carnival Corpse sat in his usual area in the training room alone away from the other Deadmen and Deadwomen... He didn't trust them, then again you couldn't trust anyone in Deadman Wonderland he looked up as one spoke to him and he simply used his branch of sin 'Devils Claw' to shroud his head in a hood as if to pretend they weren't there.... He did it often when they spoke to him and had no real escape route.... After he left he sighed to himself and spoke to himself "It's so lonely in this hell.... It would be nice to meet at least one trustworthy person..."

He stood up to walk to the other side of the room and get a drink from the vending machine using some of the money he won the other night... He walked past another and did not pay attention to whom it was... Nor did he care.... It was tonight he knew it another 'Carnival Corpse' and he was in it... Who would he have to kill?.... He didn't want to kill someone or mortally wound them just so others could find amusement in it but in order to leave this place he had to.... He had planned to catch the chance to kill the strongest Deadman at some point then use the upset to catch a chance to take the head guard and use them to get the keys to the doors to G Ward and use them to escape so he could kill again simply for the pleasure of it.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:45 am

"Hell? I happen to find this place amusing...though I could do without the collar..." he said lowly as he perched himself on top of the vending machine to stare down at the one who had called Deadman Wonderland a hell.

Cardinal if he remembered correctly. This one was due to face him in tonight's Carnival Corpse. Things should be getting interesting soon...and he knew it.

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:57 am

Hound.... This was his opponent tonight... He was strong and ruthless he looked at the man perched on top of the vending machine and nodded.... It was hell here to have poison pumping through your veins every day thinking is today the day I die? Or who do I have to murder again? If I have to kill someone can I do it without people watching me like it is nothing but a game?.... "It's hell.... This place is a crooked pathetic excuse of a prison and I'm gonna enjoy watching this place burn to the ground one day.... I only hope that its me doing the burning...."

He looked at Hound then got his drink and took a swig of it as he tossed a piece of 'candy' into his mouth it had been three days since his last piece of 'candy' had been eaten so he needed to take it now or die in the Carnival Corpse tonight at least now he wont be weakened by the effects of poison.... "I do not like to fight and kill each other for the amusement of others.... I'd perfer killing just for the pure pleasure of it..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:07 am

Hound snorted as he sat atop the vending machine. "Not that it matters to me...this place has been my home since I was young. I've grown used to this place you call hell...especially since your hell is indeed my wonderland..." he said lowly, as he looked down at Cardinal. 

Always wearing a gas mask, Hound had never shown his face to anyone. Not even when he was in Carnival Corpse as a young boy. No one knew his true face. All they knew was the color of his hair, the color of his eyes, and his skin tone. Jumping down, his heavy combat boots clunked loudly as he landed. If one didn't know any better, they'd swear his boots were filled with cement with as heavy and solid as they sounded. "As for killing...I only kill those who are in my way...or those who aren't strong enough to survive Carnival Corpse...either way...I only kill for my survival...nothing more..." he explained lowly as he stood up fully, hands in his pockets.

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:21 am

Cardinal looked over at Hound and said.... "Your Wonderland?... You only kill to survive?.... Hard to believe from one of the current holders of the Carnival Corpse... Hound..." Kyojin looked at him his eyes present and visible which was rare.... Cardinal has been here since he was young as well and he has watched a lot of people die that had come here and had never even committed crimes to begin with....

"Deadman Wonderland.... This corrupted place is nothing but trash ..... Even the warden is corrupted... The person responsible for our lives just sits idly and laughs as we are all slaughtered...." Just thinking about this made his blood boil.... Yet Hound enjoys this kind of area a place where he can do basically whatever he wants kill whomever he wants as long as he can get candy and survive.... Cardinal understood his way of thinking he had thought that way himself a few times....

Kyojin looked over as two of the other Deadmen were talking amongst themselves and looking toward one of the newer and weaker Deadmen... It seemed another casualty was about to occur... Probably over candy he assumed...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:32 am

Hound chuckled lowly as he peered at Cardinal through the gas mask, only one eye visible. "Hard to believe?" he asked lowly as he tilted his head like a confused dog. His alias truly seemed fitting. "I assume you've never seen me in person before...but...in this place...finding someone who won't kill is quite hard...as for sitting atop the ranks of the Carnival Corpse...I will survive at all costs...no matter who it is that is in the way..." he told Cardinal lowly.

Hound snorted though, at Cardinal's last comment. Just Deadman Wonderland was corrupt? How weak minded.... "Corruption fuels this land that you call a home...even you yourself are corrupt- wanting to kill for pleasure....you're not model citizen material, so even if you do make it out...you'll end up right back in prison...because in the real world, you're a murderer...and one who kills for pleasure...is seen as a true monster..."

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:43 am

Cardinal stayed silent a moment then snorted.... "I didn't say that I wasn't corrupt and evil.... But my way of thinking toward that subjects a bit different from yours or anyone else's to me... It's a release of pressure from my mind.... I deserve to be where I am I know that but at the same token... Deadman Wonderland is even worse then a mass murderer like me.... Deadman Wonderland is like a fucking cult breeding death and destruction for the sake of knowledge.... To learn what makes our blood do what it does.... To me I say its our blood who cares it does what it does because we have done something beyond what a normal person would do... It's not hard to understand yet they can't seem to stop taking us and using us...."

Cardinal looked at him then away a moment wondering for just a minute exactly what was the right words to say.... He watched as the two Deadmen grab the other and pull him to where they could not be seen and get ready to kill him.... So Cardinal walked over to them as he spoke.... "For example my branch of sin.... 'Devils Claw' is because I'm already condemned to die and burn someday.... So I want to make sure this place falls before I die so shit like this..." As he spoke the words 'Devils Claw' he activated his branch of sin and took his claw and shredded one of the other Deadmen and saved the life of the younger still learning Deadmen as the last one retreated not wanting to fight at the moment...... "Does not happen to anyone else..... A man like me is a killer by nature but someone like this child is doubtful...." It was common knowledge thatthis child was not a killer a theif yes a killer no he did not have the heart to fight but now he had to in order to live.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:54 am

Hound looked at the younger boy and then back at Cardinal. He held no sympathy for those who were in here. They were all here for their own reasons, or their own misfortunes. To Hound, it didn't mater at all what the others did, so long as they didn't try to kill him. "You've wasted all of your time and life on a foolish 'release'. Ending lives for your own personal sport...you're no better than those who have pitted us against one another if you view killing in such a way..." he told him lowly as he looked at Cardinal.

Back then...when he killed during fights...it wasn't out of sport or just to kill. He had truly thought his life was in danger and was terrified. Today, he was still terrified. Those on the outside viewed him as nothing but a monster, a punching bag or a street rat. Everything that he had once known...was gone. Even though he killed those who were 'in his way' he wasn't heartless and didn't kill those who were undeserving. If it was Carnival Corpse, he only killed to stay alive. He was just as bent on survival as the rest of the Deadmen in here, but viewed his life a bit differently than those who simply looked in from the outside.

Sighing, he moved over to a bench and sat down and closed his eyes. "It's common nature for humans to want to understand something alien. Dissecting, testing, experiments...we've done this all in the past...only now when it's done on humans is it corrupt...the world views life poorly and we only have ourselves to blame...this place is just a shining example of that..."

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:03 am

Cardinal looked at Hound he understood what he was saying completely and it didn't bother him at the cold words Hound spoke because it was true and he knew it... He wasn't gonna deny that as a matter of fact he didn't care he was a monster and he would gladly say it aloud to anyone.... Now it was the two of them alone in the training room there wasn't much time left for the Carnival Corpse soon he would have to prepare to fight this person....

They were similar in a lot of ways yet different as well it wasn't hard to tell that much... He looked at Hound and thought to himself if things go well I might not kill this one.... Presently Cardinal has not lost a fight in Carnival Corpse and has killed three Deadmen out of six fight the other three he incapacitated..... So at least for the moment the sadistic doctor has yet to rip off a piece of his body....

"Hound.... I understand everything you have said and honestly its true you wont catch me saying otherwise because I knew all of that before you even said it aloud.... You yourself also are a monster in the eyes of men... I don't know what you did and I don't care but I do know that I will have to fight you in Carnival Corpse tonight.... and if I can avoid it I'd rather not kill you..... But I wont be killed....." With that he turned and began walking back to his cell as the guards appeared letting him know it was time to go and prepare for the Carnival Corpse.... For the first time since he has been here he was looking forward to a fight.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:07 pm

He leaned up against the wall listening to the conversations in the room. Listening and watching although his eyes appeared closed to everything happening around him. A ragged tank top jacket and bandages around his neck. Tight jeans and boots his white hair falling in his eyes hiding the crimson depths from sight. He cracked open one eye though as the conversation between Hound and Cardinal kept on going and he paused.

"Damn.....listening to you Cardinal is giving me a headache." Kaze said as he opened an eye and looked over at him. "Do you even hear yourself? Your here because your on death row for killing. What does it matter how the killing occurs in the end the person is still dead. Wither it's leisurely or before an audience doesn't matter. The person you've killed is gone and your hands are stained in blood. Everything Hound has been trying to tell you has gone right over your head. If I can help it I don't want to kill you......how in the world did someone like you make it to the top ranks?"

"That thief by the way.....stole there candy they were only trying to get it back and you killed one for it. He's here because he steals what others need to live and watches them slowly die and rot, but you? Mister Hero in your noble quest to protect an innocent kid killed one who was just trying to survive. Kudo's to you. No one here is innocent. No one here isn't a murderer and won't do what it takes to survive. Your no different. Unless of course you have multiple personalities in there in which cause you better figure out which one wants to survive...."

Kaze stood up off of the wall glancing at Hound before looking at Cardinal in the Carnival he was known as Chissoku........not that it overly mattered to him. "But let me make something perfectly clear......if you ever face me in the arena keep that no kill to yourself your there to kill me you attack me your going down. I will take out anyone I face in there or out here.......in this place it's kill or be killed be the hunter or be the prey and I will never be the prey......but your whishy washy way of speaking............your clearly going to end up being the prey."

Kaze got up and walked over to the vending machines in the top he had a piece of the 'treasured' candy in his mouth at the moment. The collar was beyond annoying and killing..........it didn't matter who it was.........kill or be killed and he wasn't about to be the one being killed. "And that soft way of thinking when your going up against someone like Hound..........unless this is a game to lower his attack and defense.....to make him think your just being showy and he's nothing to worry about. Coming from anyone in here we're all murderer's we're all looking for the advantage to win and survive another day.....the same as you. So save your noble talk..........killing is killing regardless of an audience of one or not."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:12 am

Sighing, Hound shook his head and shoved his hands into his pockets. "You two can do whatever the hell you want...I'm not getting involved any further. This isn't my scene anyway..." he told them lowly and turned to look at Kaze.

"If you need anything Kaze, you know where I'll be...in the mean time...hope you two have fun..." he said lowly, but paused and looked back at Cardinal. "Oh...by the way...I'm not fighting you tonight...I don't fight those who waste my time..." he said lowly before he turned and walked out, heading back to his room.

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:41 am

Cardinal sighed so he was misinformed about tonight's opponent.... The guard was screwing with him again.... His guard often told him his opponent that night just to find out that it wasn't true... He didn't know why he believed it this time he looked at Kaze as Hound walked away... He didn't understand.... It's not like Cardinal denied belonging here he knew it and after Deadman Wonderland falls he will prolly turn himself into another prison to spend the rest of his days in solitude.... Thought he already made that clear....

Cardinal was by no means a regular person only he understood his way of thinking and to him it made sense.... Kaze stuck his nose into his conversation with Hound.... The one Hound struck up Cardinal was just expressing the way he felt about this place.... "I wasn't talking to you.... I honestly couldn't care less how you feel... I never claimed i didn't belong here or that the boy didn't deserve to be killed for stealing 'candy'.... I just didn't like the way it was happening.... Also it was a good way to show my point...."

Cardinal looked at Kaze and shook his head.... His branch of sin activated and shrouded his head in a hood as Cardinal walked away..... He didn't feel like talking anymore he preferred the thought of his lonely solitude and was gonna go get that back.... He glanced back and sighed loudly would he ever find someone that understood how he felt?... Probably not... He didn't even understand himself ...He thought that maybe it was a good idea to be killed in a Carnival Corpse it may do this prison a bit better to be rid of him..... Then shook it off... "Maybe... I'm just that hard to understand... Maybe I'm crazier then I thought I was?.... Eh oh well...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:53 am

Kaze got his drink out and looked over as Cardinal once again summoned that hooded cloak of his and walked out of the room not being talked to like he cared. He walked out in time to hear that and couldn't help himself as he walked down the hall past him and away he started laughing. Hard to understand no.....not at all. Kaze understand him very well indeed.

He walked along already knowing where Hound went he wasn't supposed to be fighting tonight so if he was suddenly called in he knew someone was screwing with things. Didn't matter he headed off towards the living areas in G-Ward, walking away from Cardinal and finding that highly amusing if not highly funny indeed........Crazier then he thought.....oh boy this ought to be interesting indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:32 am

Cardinal now in his cell has been setting on his bed alone away from the other prisoners for an hour.... Talking to himself trying to calm his nerves.... He didn't understand why he was like this.... What was worse he felt just as alone as before.... Just like on the outside he only felt like it mattered if he killed someone.... He was a crazy stupid ass fool with enemies and no friends.... He didn't care as long as he could hold onto the dream of killing the Deadmen and escaping Deadman Wonderland so he could destroy it once and for all......

Shortly he listened as another raid happened above in the F Ward he laughed to himself knowing the guards are beating the raiders senseless for stepping out of line.... Like they did him when he was in F Ward.... When he wasn't a Deadman he was just a man.... An angry lonely man but a man nonetheless.... He never had anyone to be there for him even though he was wealthy until his entire family and fortune were wiped out.... Not that it mattered his family didn't understand him and the money was just there it brung him no happiness....

The guard that messes with him came to the cell door..... "Time to go you trash!... Don't die tonight....." He looked up and sighed as the guard binded him from behind.... He bit his lip as he slowly was lead down the hallway and toward the entrance of the Carnival Corpse stage.... The cage.... He hated the cage... The shackles were removed from his hurting wrists and he was locked into the cage and was being lifted into the air toward the stage to hear.... "Alright!! It's time for yet another of our crowds favorite! CARNIVAL CORPSE!!!!!! In the first corner locked in and ready to be let loose is Cardinal!! The red bird full of pride! He's one of the crowds favorites as last week he killed yet another Deadman! Will he be brung down tonight? Or will he rip to shreds another man full of the pride in his claws!!?" He sighed he hated being compared to the Cardinal he wasn't a proud man just a determined one....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:48 am

He stood in the cage waiting eyes closed feeling it the thrill of the rush before the hunt before the kill before the announcement. He knew it was coming the fear and the excitement. Kaze was no fool he knew as well as anyone else here he could die tonight. It didn't matter. Because he had no intention at all of dying. He heard the announcements about the Cardinal and mentally sighed. OH yes full of soo much pride.

He would get out of here and when he did.....he'd paint the streets of Japan in crimson the color of his sisters blood......

"And now for the one you all love the one who leaves everyone breathless.....will the red bird manage to pull out the victory or will he find his wings crippled when there's nothing left behind to breathe by. The one who leaves the corpses of the deadman behind...........who will come out our victory?"

The cage door opened and Kaze walked out stepping down and walking through the arena he made no point to run as the dark blue crept into his eyes and the reds went white. He stood there looking off and waiting come at him as he may..........a man full of pride his ass..........no. He was a man with only one goal in mind and that was to get out of here and kill his twin who betrayed him.........he didn't care who he had to cut down to get there............"Come little bird.....fly so that I can crush your wings tonight." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:11 am

Cardinal walked slowly out to center stage not all that far from where his opponent stood.... So it was him huh.... One of the two he talked to earlier.... The second person he has spoken to since he has come here to Deadman Wonderland.... How interesting..... He mumbled to himself... "I'll have to clip your wings...." They stood apart from another Cardinal studied his opponent a fight to survive.... Cardinal... A bird not naturally violent.... A red bird full of pride..... The opposite of Kyojin.... This time he spoke aloud..... "My name Kyojin Akuhei I don't like the name 'Cardinal'....." He glanced at the thing hovering above them as if saying it to him....

He looked back to Kaze and sighed why did he have to fight him now? After the conversation they had tonight this was gonna be a bit more of an intense fight then usual of course Kyojin liked a challenge if he was gonna be forced to fight for amusement atleast send him someone strong with a chip on their shoulder.....

"Didn't think I would be fighting you already..... My guard told me I would be fighting Hound tonight.... Either he lied or we've been manipulated tonight...." He looked down a moment then looked up as the announcer spoke.... "Alright! It's time to get this underway let's see who will walk away victorious! Get ready CARNIVAL CORPSE!!!!" As the announcer finished speaking announcing the battle has begun the crowds cheered exctied for seeing some blood.... However Cardinal did not move from his position.... He didn't like to make the first move in fights besides he didn't want to kill this person.... For some reason or another....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:18 am

Kaze looked at him he could give a care less what they called him. What he did care about was the idiot standing before him not moving waiting for Kaze to make the first move his mistake. Blades of firey wind rushed forwards closing the distance not by far his best attack or most powerful but they would tear apart the one before him never the less.....Holding still was meaningless to Kaze moving was meaningless......

"Save the banter for one who cares...." He retorted as he stood there seemingly defenseless although the moment one drew close and attempted to attack they'd found out very differently..........very differently indeed. He would loose a limb, his life anything for no one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:31 am

Cardinal glanced as the winds rushed him and then activated his branch of sin "Devils Claw..." At that moment a blood red armor encased his body and his left arm became a weapon a literal claw and in the other a sword of blood.... It seemed like it would take a lot of blood but it actually didn't he thinned out the first stream of blood to be very very thin but durable and able to withstand most attacks.... The sword and claw is what took the most blood to create..... The armor was hit with some of the winds leaving a cut on Kyojins cheek as he rolled out of the way.... It has begun....

Kyojin took his claw and began his way toward his opponent for close range combat.... A blood stream came from his cheek and launched toward Kaze as it reverted to a small dagger flying toward him..... A clash of branches of sins.... To Cardinal the one with the heavier the sin has the strongest powers... So as powerful as Kazes Branch is he wondered just what did he do?....

Kyojin dove and rolled toward the opponent then juked to the side of him and swung the bloody blade...... Keeping the claw back to defend himself should he counter...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:38 am

Kaze didn't move didn't need to. The blade hit the 'air' before him and fell harmlessly to the ground. He looked at Kyojin, Cardinal he didn't care. His sin......was great and it wasn't diminishing. Kaze sighed as the second swing hit the same 'barrier' as the first. That level of attack.....wasn't going to mean much to him.

Those wind blades once again formed ripping in from all angles it didn't matter how close someone was or how far everything had to move through the air to get to him and his blood......was in it. It was what allowed him to ignite the air move it control it the he breathed it in and exhaled it. His sin........

"If your wondering.....my Sin...." he said in a low tone as he tipped his head and looked at him. "I slaughtered everyone in my family, and I do mean everyone.....but one....and when I get out she's dead too.You? You're just in the way....." Kaze said simply lowly as he watched the futile attempts to reach him.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:56 am

Kyojin gets blasted by the wind and gets cut up in the spots not covered by his armor..... He smiles.... So that's his sin well Cardinal had a pretty bad sin to and the true strength of his sin all relied in his left hand.... He withdrew the blood sword into him and sealed up one of his wounds then lifted his claw..... This claw was his greatest weapon his greatest sin.... "I killed a six year old boy and his sister as well as all of my victims with this hand..." He grinned as he dug the claw deep into the wind and smiled as he inched his way into the wind shield slowly beginning to tear his way to Kaze.... He didn't mind taking the hits most of the damage was slammed into the armor and he didn't feel it....

He felt something he didn't know what because the moment he did he had to jump back..... He felt something of a disturbance when he made contact.... Did he injure him and in turn piss him off?.... He wasn't sure but he did know one thing this was gonna be fun his claws can shreds its way through any barrier given enough force because thats essentially what his branch of sin is..... He invaded the barriers of a normal person and bended them to his will......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:00 pm

Kaze looked at him as he seemed to shred his way through the barrier or rather Kaze let let him get closer and closer before..........it shifted.....Kaze.....slaughtering his entire family wasn't his only sin. It was one of his sins. The disturbance he felt was a solid wall not the bending moving 'winds' around Kaze but what made him dangerous the point of contact although Kyojin hadn't seen it the winds had condensed down to an unbreakable unmovable point and held the blade there allow it no further right above Kaze's frame in fact a hairs breath away no further would it pass.

Kaze turned and looked at him raising an eyebrow. "You will never defeat me with that level of power........although you are welcome to try." Kaze said as he stepped down and instead of playing with him opened up a vortex seemed to erupt from under his feet. Spinning around him as the 'sky' seemed to open up and respond to him gathering and twisting.........What would seem to take soo very much blood took so very little.......it evaporated, and as with any fluid it too more to take on a solid shape then it did for what his skill was. "My sin.....that is just the tip of it but the only bit that anyone cares to know." Kaze said as the twisters crashed down aiming for Kyojin's head.....And around him the blades weren't his only move just when he was playing around in the beginning to keep things from getting too boring......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:30 am

Kyojin sighed this was starting to piss him off.... It seemed like he was being overwhelmed and wasn't gonna be able to reach this man.... Kaze seemed to be looking down on his powers.... These powers were all he had to stand out.... It was like having a constant remembrance of his lonely past.... Being a rich kid he never got sen for him nor did he get to be able to live normally which was why he always had an air of 'don't come near me you are below me'.... Most people wouldn't have much to do with him except to make fun of him and beat him up.....

When he snapped that was it for him he finally had what he wanted.... This person says with his level of power he would not be able to reach him... It was like it was happening again he was feeling powerless again.... He refused.... Refused to become a person whom watches from the side disrespected powerless and alone.... He let the blood flow over his other hand to create the second devils claw.... He reached up as blood and determination showered over his face....

This man was gonna see him whats inside his heart.... He isn't gonna look down on him again.... The Cardinal is gonna take flight and reach him!... He dug the two claws into the shredding vortex above him aimed at his head letting himself be cut multiple times uncaring for the pain as he split the vortex in two when he spread his arms away from the center with a loud yell...... He then looked up the crazy mans eyes shown his true colors and his anger..... He jumped straight toward his opponent yelling... "MY POWER WONT REACH YOU?! DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ME!!!" He launched one arm above his head as he passed by Kaze...
He felt something.... He wasn't sure what.... As he passed by something connected and it was shredded.... He came down and landed on the ground grinning wildly as he turned to see what he connected with hoping that something had made a dent in his.... 'Armor'....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:10 pm

Kaze wasn't there anymore, he had moved when Kyojin lunged like a wild crazy man attempting to shred him so that his claws hit the vortex. Damn't why wouldn't this guy just go down. So far he had gotten away without injuries without triggering it.

But at the rate that things were going now he would indeed end up in it again. Kyojin was simply coming far to close and he couldn't risk it. As Kyojin shredded the winds that Kaze had left behind in his place he stood on one of the upper branches. "Now....I'm looking down on you." He said lowly as he looked at him how long he wondered could this one keep going like this? Kaze had an unfair advantage and he knew it but Kyojin didn't know it. He was purposely watching and dodging everything that he had to throw.....he couldn't afford an injury he just.....couldn't.

He lifted one hand and sent a fast flying arch of wind and fire right at Kyojin.....would the fool just go down already? At this point Kaze would settle for a knock out before something happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:45 pm

Kyojin looked at Kaze whom had once again avoided the claws that were intent on shredding him...... Now he was just being a smartaleck.... Kyojin glared watching the flames and blood red wind as they flew toward him.... This was not a fair fight one was a master of long range attacks the other.... Not so much.... Kyojin avoided the brunt of the attack what he couldn't avoid his armor took and absorbed.... Why?.... Why couldn't he reach him? He didn't understand why he felt the need to show himself like this but something about this person that looked down on him.....

He felt he needed to prove himself.... To gain approval.... Maybe he was just insane?.... His crazed eyes stared at the floating man before him..... Kyojins eyes never was like this until this moment when he has snapped in frustration... He had taken every corrupted beating.... Every cold hearted insult.... Even the countless attempts on his life and the.... 'Experiments'.....

"It seems that I'm beginning to get a bit of lee-way in this fight...." This was good..... Finally he was beginning to understand the situation.... Maybe just maybe he might just reach this person.... That is if the time limit doesn't run out.... Of course the announcer has been known to increase the time limit depending on how close the fight was.... Cardinal jumped into the air.... As he reached for Kaze he shifted his weight so the he would land on a nearby tree.... He then dug his claws into a branch and leaned back getting as much resistance as possible.... Then he launched himself toward Kaze swinging his claws....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirie

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:40 am

Kaze frowned as he did that and brought his hand up blood wind and fire gathering before his palm looking at him as it swirled there. "I'm afraid I can't let you trigger it......sorry but play time has to end now...." Kaze said as he brought his left wrist up and opened the flute there causing even more of his blood to flow just before Kyojin was about to make impact he released it close range making the wind and flames go boom in there faces.....'stay down......or I will end up killing you.....you can't reach....no....you don't want to reach me so just stay down......' kaze thought as he fell backwards off the branch and twisted in midair to land one knee on the ground a little winded and his clothes torn thankfully...because he was at the back-end of the release.....it wasn't enough to to trigger it....."stay down.......just stay down....." he said lowly to himself....Kyojin was skilled no doubt about that.....but one injury.....

Just one and Kaze would never be able to tell him.....

Last edited by Kirie on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning....   

Back to top Go down

The Beginning....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escape from Wonderland :: RP Area :: Deadman Wonderland :: G Ward :: Training Room-
Jump to: